Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: always having dark thoughts

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
Incel trait: always having dark thoughts. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Cope, most incels are light triad.

Having dark thoughts is a dark triad sex haver trait tbh

I meant expecting something unpleasant to happen. And also thinking about death. :incel:

I don’t really think I have dark thoughts, I’m just depressed. Only normies and chad are allowed to have “dark thoughts”

All I have are negative thoughts

Was always a very macabre person, enjoyed the darker aspects of life to some degree. Started out with toxicology and dangerous animals as a child.

Then in the teenage years I liked documentaries about war crimes (especially documentaries about Himmler, the Unit 731, the KZ doctors like Mengele, Rascher, Clauberg). This was also the time where I read many medical books (mostly about parasites/hereditary diseases/deformations/infections and procedures with aesthetic looks like a fasciotomy) and where I started to obsess about true crime (especially the Monster Of Florence) as well as crime scene footage and extreme movies (like A Serbian Film or Cannibal Holocaust).

When I read stories I always want angst to some degree, the more panic the better (not physical pain, but purely emotional pain). The last books I read were mostly about medieval torture/executions and sex crimes. Still I am a very edgy man with my most recent obsession being the Dirlewanger Division which is for me the epitome of brutality. I also always love the villains in movies/TV series ngl (especially the Boltons from GoT). And I also have many depressive thoughts and always think about the worst possible outcome and about catastrophes that could happen.

Suicide, other dark thoughts, it’s all I think about now. Even back in 2018 when I was still depressed and suicidal it wasn’t as bad as now. I still had an actual will to live

Mozart's lacrimosa describes the general atmosphere of my thoughts and feelings.

Yep I’m super paranoid and always think about the worst things that can happen.

Arte do Enpap em Desconjura3F3Fo

my dark thought: becoming a gigamonster and annihilating normies

honor mention: @erenyeager is in the back of the pic