Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you always chose hyenas over lions

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
Hyenas are ugly, skittish, creepy, hated creatures that are often vilified in media while lions are called graceful, legendary, stunning etc. I guess that’s why I always resonated more with the laughing creatures. Always lifefuel whenever I watch animal documentaries and a pack of hyenas would gang up on foid lions and bite them. They always scram most of the time when the big male lion comes though unless he’s weak or sick, but hyenas vastly outnumber lions in population as the truly superior animal. Despite hyena’s media portrayal, they IQ mog lions despite being more hated which is what I feel like it is with incels and normies, and the incel population vastly outnumbers the amount of chads and Stacies, only a mattER of time. I don’t hate lions btw, just cool to see when hyenas get their revenge.

Hyenas are literally matriarchal.

@tehgymcel420 moment

No hyenas are cool and gothic. Lions look dumb and stupid.

Tigers are my favorites.

Hyenas are ugly, skittish, creepy, hated creatures that are often vilified in media while lions are called graceful, legendary, stunning etc. I guess that’s why I always resonated more with the laughing creatures. Always lifefuel whenever I watch animal documentaries and a pack of hyenas would gang up on foid lions and bite them. They always scram most of the time when the big male lion comes though unless he’s weak or sick, but hyenas vastly outnumber lions in population as the truly superior animal. Despite hyena’s media portrayal, they IQ mog lions despite being more hated which is what I feel like it is with incels and normies, and the incel population vastly outnumbers the amount of chads and Stacies, only a mattER of time. I don’t hate lions btw, just cool to see when hyenas get their revenge.
Hyenas are the most incel predator animal I can think of they look weird and act skittish like you said

And they have to hunt in packs just so they can survive because they are too weak on their own

They are skinny looking and get brutally framemogged by the chad lions

The reason they laugh is because they are laughing at the brutality of their incel lives

they are still one of my favourite animals though

Strength in number.

Hyenas is like the Soviet army. Not the most powerful individually, but developed quirks like biting power and tactics, outmaneuvering and overwhelming enemies

Also jfl look what I find about Hyenas

Lions are traditionally seen as the kings of the jungle, the epitome of majesty and power. Hyenas, on the other hand, are viewed as cunning usurpers, always lurking in the shadows, waiting to steal the lion's kill. This rivalry, often dramatized in nature shows, only adds fuel to the anti-hyena sentiment.12 Dec 2023

Lions are stupid asf. People with those lion profile pics are always dummies

Lions are stupid asf. People with those lion profile pics are always dummies
I don't know. Spiritually I feel like a lion, but physically there is no denying that I am a hyena (without the cunning and shape shifting aspects).

I view lion as a metaphor for strength. Some people will always be natural lions; but if the path to become a lion mightier than any lions, is always available for those of us with the spirit of a lion; every of us can form into a community, operating as of we were of one body.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back