Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Apologizing

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
When you are working with other people (either labor or schoolwork), especially girls, you are constantly apologizing like a meme canadian.

Last edited:
We have to apologize because we are in a position of weakness. Chad never apologizes because he's genetically superior and gets to do whatever he wants.

not really. when i was a kid i used get into a lot of fights, if the teachers told me to apologize i refused to do so.

Incels are generally timid, conflict avoidant and say sorry before there ever is a need for apologizing. Being a low ranking social creature, probably also physically weak and bereft of crucial social alliances that can come to your defense will do that young 'man'. You don't wanna give bullies or superior ranking humanoids a reason to pounce. This is the life of an omega male.

Last edited:
Not me. I was so timid to the point I never opened mouth mouth to even say sorry.
That and even after that, I never say sorry unless I really did something wrong and I felt bad enough to say it. Can count on one hand how many times I've said sorry in my life.
Those fucking idiots don't deserve apologies.

can't remember the last time I said sorry tbh, not even sure if I did.

can't remember the last time I said sorry tbh, not even sure if I did.

How much do you talk to other human beings? If it isn't that much... then is there ever a need to say sorry if you are always alone?

How much do you talk to other human beings? If it isn't that much... then is there ever a need to say sorry if you are always alone?
Been quite a while since I last did, so you have a point there. No need to say sorry if you're all by yourself.

Yes. I’d someone bumps into me and it’s entirely their fault I’m always the one who apologises.

When i was a hunter (several decades ago), i used to apologize to the food i was killing. Even if it was just a domestic chicken! (Or a sick/ injuried pets.)

But i never apologize to rats or varmints!

I try to be EXCESSively polite to people though. Simply because most people carry weapons around here. At least knives....