Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: as a child you had issues pissing and shitting the bed

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Brutal. Lasted until i was 15. Sometimes i still wake up with shitmarks in my undies

yes , i kept pissing my bed till 6th grade xd

we get it you have a scat fetish

@TheDarkEnigma thoughts?

Honestly I shit myself till I was 13,dont understand the problem I had,I'd sit on the toilet and nothing would happen, till I started playing outside or something, and I'd have a poop ball run down my leg. One time i got so constipated at 13 i looked like i was pregnant, the doctor said they never seen anything like it, went to the emergency room and they gave me an enima and i exploded the toilet like never before,then for a few years i went like a regular person, till at 18 i got constipated again and couldn't go without laxative. I lost a lot of weight at the time. Still have a bowel problem to this day.

Never had issues about it tbh

I pissed my pants all the time in elementary school.
Everyone in my school found out about it.

I had blatter problems, but only when I went on camping trips. It happened once in middle-school, and again when I was 17, both were late in the middle of the night when I had to go to the bathroom.

It's embarrasing as fuck tbh

peed my bed till i was 15

I wetted my bed occasionally until I was about 13 I think.