Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: Babies look at you strange

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
They always get this weird look when they see me. Like they're about to cry.
When they look at handsome males, they look happy and begin to smile.
They're still pure, they can't hide their disgust towards you. They know that you're genetic trash and they judge you for that, like everybody does, but they're still too small to be able to hide it.
Fakecel if babies like you tbh tbh

Everybody looks at me strange not just babies

Turning them upside down and delivering a spanking or randomly dropping them "by mistake" usually makes them change their ways :feelsseriously:

Nah seriously I get that too from some babies in my family. Hurts my feelings sometimes :cryfeels:

Why did the universe make us to be stale jokes.:worryfeels: like srs. We could've been demons in hell that could've been 6 or 7ft muscular with 10 inch pointy cocks. But instead we are brown and midget and ugly

Dogs like me.

If dogs don't even like you, you really are an ultragigatruecel and probably autistic and schizo as well

Babies always stare at me. They don't do anything. Just sit there and stare. My niece does it all the time however she starts crying the second she's left alone with me. Even babies don't like uggos

A baby in the bus started crying when it stared at me and I looked back at it

Can relate, my brother's new-born cries when he's near me

Once I hold them they calm down. I actually don’t mind watching babies since they are so easy to please.

Saw more than 300 babies in peds rotation. Never noticed any difference in their expressions when compared to other students or staff.

Saw more than 300 babies in peds rotation. Never noticed any difference in their expressions when compared to other students or staff.

droktaar

Recruit​

★★
Joined May 20, 2018
Posts 147
Online 1d 2m

:feelswhat::what:

Yeah they stare then cry. :feelsYall:

Babies always stare at me. They don't do anything. Just sit there and stare. My niece does it all the time however she starts crying the second she's left alone with me. Even babies don't like uggos

Yeah they stare then cry. :feelsYall:

My nieces did this to me until they were 2.

Another funny thing that happened just 15 minutes ago.

I was walking down the street, with a woman walking her child (around 2) a little bit farther ahead of me. But the kid was not following her, she was screaming and stuff, she didn't want to go after her mother for some reason. As I was approaching them more and more, the kid looked back at me and suddenly started to run towards her mother at a fast pace.

It was always deathfuel when my brother would bring one of his army of newborns around everytime another was born, and they'd just look at me and either scream/cry/do that quivering lip thing and the rest of my family would just laugh knowingly :feelsUgh:

foids look at me strange

They sometimes stare at me in a slight shocking way.

They're still pure, they can't hide their disgust towards you.
UncannyValley

u mad for some reason OP ?

Incel trait: babies running away from me when they see my face.

I hate babies, all they do is cry and shit. I try to eat a restaurant meal but there is CRYING SCREAMING BABY NEXT TO ME, THAT SMELLS LIKE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!