Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: bags under eyes

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
What causes this shit? I get enough sleep.

I don't have bags I have hollowness under my eyes from orbital rims

bad jaw and bad airways leads to sleep apnea and poor breathing at night, which prevents restful sleep

charge your phone to 100% and set it to record voice all night while you sleep, listen later and if you hear yourself making weird noises and groans at night, then you have this

Stress, not enough water, not enough proteins, cold weather, too much staring at the computer screen (makes eyes tired)…

Almost everyone i know has bags under his eyes, it’s not an incel trait

I looked at an averaged picture of a white american man and he also has eye bags and nasolabial folds so I don't really think it's an incel trait if it's that common to be fair the average age in america is like 50 something.

Like others have already said, in all likelihood not an incel trait, but I got 'em too.

Not Enough Holy Power
You need sunlight
you lack sunlight
and direct access to it
Yeah that could be it, not much sun this time of year where I live and it's normally overcast anyway.
I don't have bags I have hollowness under my eyes from orbital rims
What are orbital rims?
bad jaw and bad airways leads to sleep apnea and poor breathing at night, which prevents restful sleep

charge your phone to 100% and set it to record voice all night while you sleep, listen later and if you hear yourself making weird noises and groans at night, then you have this
Yeah that's a good idea, I'll do that. See if I say anything incel related in my sleep too.
Stress, not enough water, not enough proteins, cold weather, too much staring at the computer screen (makes eyes tired)…

Almost everyone i know has bags under his eyes, it’s not an incel trait
I don't really see it myself on other people when I venture out in public, I'm guessing foids cover it with fake up whilst other guys are happy and don't live lonely stressful lives like us?
I looked at an averaged picture of a white american man and he also has eye bags and nasolabial folds so I don't really think it's an incel trait if it's that common to be fair the average age in america is like 50 something.
But I'm not American or anywhere near 50, guess I'm already starting to look beat then :fuk:
Like others have already said, in all likelihood not an incel trait, but I got 'em too.
Why us though?

Yeah that could be it, not much sun this time of year where I live and it's normally overcast anyway.

What are orbital rims?

Yeah that's a good idea, I'll do that. See if I say anything incel related in my sleep too.

I don't really see it myself on other people when I venture out in public, I'm guessing foids cover it with fake up whilst other guys are happy and don't live lonely stressful lives like us?

But I'm not American or anywhere near 50, guess I'm already starting to look beat then :fuk:

Why us though?
Orbital rim imlpants before Dr Barry Eppley Indianapolis 873x1024
like this not puffiness like normal eyebags

My bags have bags kek

Not Enough Holy Power
You need sunlight
you lack sunlight
and direct access to it
Bull $hit; I have Vitamin D tablets for all my Nuclear fusion needs. I still have bags under my eyes despite 8 hours sleep.

That and the eyes being half closed. Can relate...

yep people assume im drug addict

View attachment 685963 like this not puffiness like normal eyebags
Mine are similar too but more sunken looking and pale in colour.
My bags have bags kek
:fuk:
Don't ask boyo. There ain't ever a satisfactory answer to that question, no matter the context :feelsbadman:
It's like being ugly is a precursor for even more ailments later on.
Bull $hit; I have Vitamin D tablets for all my Nuclear fusion needs. I still have bags under my eyes despite 8 hours sleep.
I take that too during winter, I feel even shitter and drained without them.
That and the eyes being half closed. Can relate...
And never looking bright eyed bushy tailed like a normal happy person.
yep people assume im drug addict
Had that too especially back during college since I was very thin.

I take them too if I get lethargic during winter.
It's like being ugly is a precursor for even more ailments later on.
Many incels don't exactly have the healthiest lifestyles (myself incl.) so that might be the reason.

I moan, laugh and talk at night. It may sound funny, but it's not funny to me. I've talked to a plastic surgeon and he asked me if I can breathe normally at night, after he had a look at my face/jaw. I'm 26 since yesterday, and had this since I was like 13 (?). Yet another, yet comparatively minor problem, compared to the colossal problems I have (short, ugly, boring, insecure...).

bad under eyes support or fat pads