Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: being banned from most communities for “toxicity”

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I get banned off of most communities for being too “toxic”. Especially for me it was team related video games. On many FPS’s I used to play I was banned from all the active servers which were community led due to being too toxic/racist/homophobic/misogynistic due to outbursts I would have at team mates.

On reddit I was banned from the subreddit of
My city because I sperged out on people about how they are beta soy vaginas and that the corona won’t do shit and that they deserve death if it kills them

On mount and blade warband I frequently get vote kicked on commander battles for yelling at my teammates who fuck up and cost us the game.

I have a record on hearts of iron 4 for screaming at my teammates in VC for fucking up and on eu4 I would frequently get attacked by people just for insulting them (these are games where you manage a country btw).

This is the only community I’ve lasted more than a few weeks in, besides other niche ideological forums (such as white nationalist or separatist forums)

Brutal
High IQ supreme gentlemen are often hated & misunderstood by normies tbh ngl

Well...you are not entitled to be not banned.
i've had the same experience. But the fault is not with me, it's the fact that you often meet simps there.

High IQ observation. I was banned from offmychest, FDS (obviously), IT (fuck them), PinkPillFeminism, dadjokes (for posting bestiality jokes) and some hole worshiping NSFW subs. Fucking clown world

Brutal
Ik tbh I’m not even bad at the game I’m typically good if not the best so it’s not that my advice is unjustified.

sorry you’re a shitty commander and I need to call you a nigger a few times to wake your stupid brainlet ass up.

Ik tbh I’m not even bad at the game I’m typically good if not the best so it’s not that my advice is unjustified.

sorry you’re a shitty commander and I need to call you a nigger a few times to wake your stupid brainlet ass up.
Totally reasonable- the world is just too bluepilled and PC and everyone is expected to walk on eggshells- i fucking hate it! :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Thats a based OS tbh ngl

same may be they dont want the server or subreddit nuked if they dont kick you out.

I got banned/kicked/left from every discord server i participated in for a longer time :feelsmage:

Only for low inhib incels. I'm conditioned to be a rule-following queer. I'm not even banned on IT lmfao.

Only for low inhib incels. I'm conditioned to be a rule-following queer. I'm not even banned on IT lmfao.
how the fugg you do this shit I can't even last a week on normie discords :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I get banned off of most communities for being too “toxic”. Especially for me it was team related video games. On many FPS’s I used to play I was banned from all the active servers which were community led due to being too toxic/racist/homophobic/misogynistic due to outbursts I would have at team mates.

On reddit I was banned from the subreddit of
My city because I sperged out on people about how they are beta soy vaginas and that the corona won’t do shit and that they deserve death if it kills them

On mount and blade warband I frequently get vote kicked on commander battles for yelling at my teammates who fuck up and cost us the game.

I have a record on hearts of iron 4 for screaming at my teammates in VC for fucking up and on eu4 I would frequently get attacked by people just for insulting them (these are games where you manage a country btw).

This is the only community I’ve lasted more than a few weeks in, besides other niche ideological forums (such as white nationalist or separatist forums)
I am exactly the same. Can really relate.
same may be they dont want the server or subreddit nuked if they dont kick you out.
Brutal
True.

Yes lol one time I got banned for racism and death threats

I rarely play multiplayer games.

I barely play multiplayer games.
They're a love hate relationship for me tbh. I like it but the people there are SHIT but when they're good it's ok. Again I can't play them much though because if my allies flaw I will yell at them and they can't handle it :((((( like idc you 12 year old prick.

I love multiplayer on grand strategies like eu4 or hoi4 though. I like it because you typically don't need reliance on other people, especially if you play in another continent like Africa or Asia like me. hoi4 can be kind of aids with it though unless you are a major player and the people playing any other major player on your side you can trust/know.

i never associated myself with many communities so not really, this happened a lot to me irl though

In multiplayer games, one has to start somewhere though

Not really, I've never been banned from anything, aside from servers in Mordhau for teamkilling people with the catapult

I did quit reddit once, when they banned the braincels subreddit. I heard they banned a bunch of accounts from people who posted there afterwards, but my account had already been deleted by that point so I don't know if that counts.

many FPS’s
What do you expect? There's soya everywhere.

Although You do say "nigga" more times than a black rapper looking to rhyme a word with trigger.

What do you expect? There's soya everywhere.

Although You do say "nigga" more times than a black rapper looking to rhyme a word with trigger.

I’m usually pretty friendly tbh

I’ve gotten banned from communities

Extremely relatable, getting in trouble with the mods is nothing new to me.

That's why I joined here tbqh. I don't even try to fit normies.

That's why I joined here tbqh. I don't even try to fit normies.
same tbh tbh ngl I will go ER on them in webm form

I got banned from TF2 and CS servers and deleted by niggers and otakus on my friendlist,got banned on 4chan too.I don't use Disc that much nowadays but i never got banned there.I also got deleted on WhatsApp groups of my class because i posted gore.

I get regularly banned from 4chan for being offensive.

It sucks I can't say the n-word anywhere but here:feelsEhh:

i have told countless normies to kill themselves have been a complete toxic piece of shit.

still never been muted or banned from world of warcraft or overwatch. :feelzez:

This is why the only communities we only seem to fit in are violent videogames, here, and wizardchan. Even then, there are too many SJWs fucking up the gaming scene. I wish all PC gamers can agree to be exclusively misogynist assholes, so non-sexist gamers can 'self-quarantine' on their fucking switch like the AIDS ridden whores they are.

reminds me of lemon(this guy i knew).This is actually being toxic.One thing is finishing the game,and giving advice to the guy and he stills fails because he doesn't care about your opinion.Another thing is just straight out yelling.When it comes to opinions outside of the game well good luck top kek

I have even been banned from this forum. I don't even care anymore when I'm banned. I already expect that to happen at any time.

Or for "sexual content involving minors"

i got banned from a linux forum because i pointed out that one normie always try to find a way to mention his girlfriend
linux/gnu forums are full of cucks/incels in denial who craves female attention

Yeah, i've been banned a couple of times on different forums and servers tbh

This is the only forum I've used and I've never even gotten a warning :feelzez:

Trucel trait: not using any forums at all(besides .co of course)
On a more serious note I wish I was less high-inhib so that I could participate in internet communities.

Brutal trait can relate

Relatable always getting banned on discord servers for being “toxic”

To normies

Toxic = telling truth

Same. Currently banned from overwatch.

Yes happened on reddit because i'm not whiteknight

always banned tbh

Well stop being retarded then

its such a strawman, its basically "make something i dont agree with and u get banned kid"