Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel Trait: Blacking out your windows with homemade blackout blinds to keep the outside world out.

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

Self-banned
-
Looks like a crackdown from the outside, neighbours hate them because my flat is in a listed building and it makes the whole place look dingy and seedy but fuck them lol :feelskek: I love the dark, that's why I sleep most days and stay awake at night.
IMG 20210930 054346
IMG 20210930 054331

I'd personally use some white felt and maybe match it to the outside wall color to avoid attention, and use magnets to make it a more snap in type of thing.

You keep your living spaces impressively NEET and tidy for being a purported half dead (most of the time) alcoholcel and former homelesscel OHB.:feelskek::feelsokman:

We’re all proud of you man.:cryfeels:

:ahegao:

You keep your living spaces impressively NEET and tidy for being a purported half dead (most of the time) alcoholcel and former homelesscel OHB.:feelskek::feelsokman:

We’re all proud of you man.:cryfeels:

:ahegao:
I had enough of filth and squalor during my Homelesscel Era lol, lucky enough my kitchen is mere feet away from the couch (where I spend most of my time, I very rarely use my bedroom) so I can shuffle about and keep on top of things. Plus I do have home care that come and help out with shit, whenever I let them in as I'm usually sparked out asleep when they call lol :feelskek:

2 years ago was the absolute, ultimate low :feelspuke::dafuckfeels:

20190818 200620

I'd personally use some white felt and maybe match it to the outside wall color to avoid attention, and use magnets to make it a more snap in type of thing.
To be honest, the shabby crapiness of them is what I prefer as it really pisses off the neighbours. I like to antagonise lol :feelskek::feelsYall:

I did a similar thing with my room a while ago. What you've done looks like it's more effective at blocking out the sunlight I just used what I could find around the house. There was some duct tape in a draw and a spare blanket which happened to match the length and width of my window.
If I could install proper blackout curtains I would, but I'm renting and this doesn't damage or change anything.

Attachments

• 1632980032732.png
    1632980032732.png
    783 KB · Views: 68
I did a similar thing with my room a while ago. What you've done looks like it's more effective at blocking out the sunlight I just used what I could find around the house. There was some duct tape in a draw and a spare blanket which happened to match the length and width of my window.
If I could install proper blackout curtains I would, but I'm renting and this doesn't damage or change anything.
I like it Bro :blackpill: Yeah they properly block every bit of sunlight out, even in the daytime I need the light on as it's so dark lol. I've only done them 2 windows as my other windows have blackout proper curtains which I NEVER open ever so jobs a gud'un :feelsYall: Mines rented too but it's a council flat so I can pretty much do what I like as I'm here forever, well the rest of my life anyway.

I like it Bro :blackpill: Yeah they properly block every bit of sunlight out, even in the daytime I need the light on as it's so dark lol. I've only done them 2 windows as my other windows have blackout proper curtains which I NEVER open ever so jobs a gud'un :feelsYall: Mines rented too but it's a council flat so I can pretty much do what I like as I'm here forever, well the rest of my life anyway.
Nice that you've made your entire house into a dark cave. At this point all I can do is my one window in my room as I don't live by myself. Wish I could though. What material do you use on your windows, they look like bin liners or something?

Nice that you've made your entire house into a dark cave. At this point all I can do is my one window in my room as I don't live by myself. Wish I could though. What material do you use on your windows, they look like bin liners or something?
Well I moved here January this year and had a heap of cardboard boxes lying about, so I had a friend of mine measure my windows (they're like 6 foot long) and he quickly cut the cardboard and sellotaped it together, wrapped them in bin-liners and hammered them on there lol. As it's a ground floor flat people could see right in before they were hung up which was a fucking asspain lol.

I taped pater over the inside of my windows, the outside used to be boarded but my parents took the boards off.

Looks like a crackdown from the outside, neighbours hate them because my flat is in a listed building and it makes the whole place look dingy and seedy but fuck them lol :feelskek: I love the dark, that's why I sleep most days and stay awake at night.View attachment 500490View attachment 500491
I did something smilier, my room is in the basement (lol) and my room is next to a basement well. I got a screen and double blinds there, not an ounce of light comes through. I prefer it as it is a nice calm environment with little light protrusion.

u cooking meth

u cooking meth
Nah, Base is my thing, but I can't take it anymore due to my heart. I like that it looks like a crackdown from the outside though, means people leave I alone