Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: Cheapskate family

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

is ur family cheap?

• ye

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
big incel trait imo.

My parents are low IQ cheap fags, well not as much now as they used to be. But in the past they were very very cheap. Like reuse the paper towel over and over. My aunts/uncles cheap as fuck too. Take food sauces from restaurant type shit. Never eat out or only at cheap halal:soy:soy:soy: places. Cheap fucking shitskins. The newer generation is not as cheap such as myself and the other younger ones I know. But regardless these low IQ shitskins cucked me of NT maxing(buy car clothes vacation to brag about) when I was younger due to their cheapness.

Bro i come from shitskin thugmaxxing "ballas" and im on here lol :feelsrope:

Other low IQ shitskin traits:
  • finish ur plate, big shitskin fat fuck making trait, reality eat what you need, pack or throw out rest especially for sugary/junk food trash
  • reuse same shitty pot pan when non-stick part of it no longer work rather than replace
  • use shitty old printer rather than buy new one and waste lots of time fixing issues
  • use water instead of hair gel like a retard, had to learn to use hair gel on my own :feelsree:
  • play in the park rather than pay for gym
  • use street parking over paying for a rented garage slot, and waste hours over the years that could have been spent grinding skills
  • make food daily instead of 1-3 times a week and save time
  • have shitty carbs(bread,rice/lentils) rather than protein/meat to fill u up
  • use shitty aquarium rather than a high quality one and let the fish die as a result
  • try doing a repair yourself rather than paying someone and saving time. this can be a good move if the repair is easy but for complicated shit can lead to disaster or a shitty result
  • save money but don't invest it
  • avoid debt rather than using it strategically (landlord house flipper maxing)

Last edited:
Bro i come from shitskin thugmaxxing "ballas" and im on here lol :feelsrope:
you are lucky, better to have them than cheap trash like my relatives.

Mostly cheap with stuff I needed including basic necessities, less with their own.

Concerning the second post. My parents were financially illiterate, ye.

Last edited:
The frugal lifestyle is based, especially if you’re NEET. It’s good to squeeze out the maximum value of every penny. It teaches you to appreciate things more, and to watch your spending.

Not cheap but not luxurious either

Yes, when everyone had blacberries they gave me a fucking Phone without Internet access
"Just for calls" :lul:

Yes, when everyone had blacberries they gave me a fucking Phone without Internet access
"Just for calls" :lul:
Fuck this brings back shit memories, everyone exploring social media when they were just starting, I've heard of my friends talking about how they stayed up all night chatting in group chats, sharing stories and shit online while my family never gave me any device to access that, "it was not necessary"
Basically making me non nt :feelsree:

fuck
But ofc my sister had a blackberrie and shit, because she was "the eldest sister"

Fuck the shitty parenting pill is brutal

fuck
But ofc my sister had a blackberrie and shit, because she was "the eldest sister"

Fuck the shitty parenting pill is brutal
yeah it ruins you hard and the damage can't be undone. Most of the most important long lasting bonds are formed in teen years if not earlier. By time you reach Adulthood and have financial independence, it is mostly too late :feelsrope:

yeah it ruins you hard and the damage can't be undone. Most of the most important long lasting bonds are formed in teen years if not earlier. By time you reach Adulthood and have financial independence, it is mostly too late :feelsrope:
Fuck :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
This is a :blackpill: I'll have to meditate into dedsrs

Nigga and we weren't even poor, my parents could allow us at the very least normie things like those, but they were the kind to think "you gotta work for your things and save money"

Yeah fuck, just apply that fucking ideology to a kid who is in development, what was the fucking point of my parents even working then????

Fuck

Nigga and we weren't even poor, my parents could allow us at the very least normie things like those, but they were the kind to think "you gotta work for your things and save money"

Yeah fuck, just apply that fucking ideology to a kid who is in development, what was the fucking point of my parents even working then????

Fuck
in my case my parents were poor and retarded so I can't fully blame them. But eventually now they are in middle class level and still do many cheap habits which I don't like.

but yeah I agree some parents go too hard on earn your own stuff, when as a child there is very very little you can actually do.

My father wasn't poor but he refused to support me financially while leaving my mother to pay for everything. This is while he was buying boats, caravans and new cars. The amount of money we received was not even enough to cover food. This sort of selfish behaviour seems too common in the boomer generation.

For my family, it depends on what.

For the most part, they are cheap on absolutely everything except food.

Trucel trait: only wore used knockoff clothes in childhood, 0 drip

Till this day I still go to the thrift store and my mom pretty much never bought me videogames or toys.

Not cheapskates but definitely broke.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back