Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Benefitting while ignorant vs. Understanding while losing is an underrated incel trait

ddking0001

ddking0001

Officer
Benefitting while ignorant [of the blackpill] (Chads, women, high-tier normies due to being in a rich family, closed ethnic bubble [low-inhib sandniggers and immigrants that never let the hood or stay only in their ethinic part of the hood], apathetic boomers, or NTmaxxed normies)

They still got their human needs met thinking that they just put in the hard work and thus it shows character and personality and stoicism, even though they were either blessed with genetics or they were lucky to be born in the right time period or used Machiavellianism (lying, cheating, gaining the system, doing "questionable" things, nepotism, "legal" criminality, loopholes, throwing their fellow normies and incels under the bus etc. despite them telling you to be normal, honest and be yourself and not pessimistic

vs.

Understanding [the black pill] while losing is an underrated incel trait (very socially aware of society and of oneself, but doesn't have the physical and financial facilities to have one's blackpill be imposed onto society. People will say that you're wrong or to dishonestly defectively end discourse/conversation they say, "everyone has the right to their opinion"... but hey, we used to think that gay men marrying other gay men was just an opinion to talk about, nothing will come of it because "it is just opinion BRO :soy:"... ha ha ha ha ha... ..... but now it's LAW :dafuckfeels:. But, as soon as you have an opinion on women or any other aspect of society or anything NPNW-esque, they insult you with being entitled, eww "incel vibes", emotional, lazy, "you sure complain a lot", negative, unpleasant, "that's just what you're thinking inkwell", "you must not have a job NEET", Okay white supremacist, mysogynist, blah blah blah etc

I somewhat get the intent of that saying, but I think people use it insidiously to feel good about being seen as "normal", thus "I am better than you NTcel" or to be "out to lunch", they just don't wanna hear that "bullshit", or "I'm not offended inkwell, you're just wrong... deal with the cards your dealt with teehee".

Bonus brutal points if you fell for the tormented genius meme or have an average iQ.

This is just me but I hate fucking being a midwit, it feels terrible. I just want to be in an isekai and having a fulfilling life with my waifu, Chun-li.

:fuk: your words resonate with me,

summary - 'Ignorance is bliss'

i'd like to add a bit more in this,
being lacking//wrong at right time vs. being abled//right at wrong times;
what i meant here is related to 'missing out' on things; like, in my life i've faced scenarios on, knowing exactly what i lack in me - sometimes it's some skill or sometimes it's just lack of familiarity with right people but the thing i was after often got missed by the time i got what i was lacking in me or so...
it's like you're always late over things, or things happen once you've given upon it

Being Average or Mid , is like being a Hare that will get eaten at Best .

Life is Luck and it sucks If your not Lucky .