Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: close set eyes

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★

god dammit everytime i look at pictures of myself from different angles and lighting to try and convince myself i dont look that bad, i just end up disappointed and find more flaws with myself

close set eyes arent a death sentance on their own but its not good either and doesn't help my already long list of shit features

and no that isnt me in the pic

rel. I fucking hate being a Cyclops

god dammit everytime i look at pictures of myself from different angles and lighting to try and convince myself i dont look that bad, i just end up disappointed and find more flaws with myself
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: This hit hard

View attachment 985018

close set eyes arent a death sentance on their own but its not good either and doesn't help my already long list of shit features

and no that isnt me in the pic
imagine i am the guy in the pic, but a rounder, weaker jaw, add another inch to his forehead, asymmetrical ears, crooked nose, and skin as white as his vest

My ipd is average, but due to abnormally wide cheekbones, i look like a cyclope.

Eyes are the way to the soul inkwell

PFL can help cover it up but depends how close set your eyes are

PFL can help cover it up but depends how close set your eyes are
Also my IPD is kind of cyclops tier level. I think it gets saved by the fact everything else is developed I need to measure it.