Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: Constantly checking notifications in the hopes of having some type of human interaction

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
How many truecels on Chads.is constantly check their notifications?

A colleague of mine once saw my facebook long time ago and laughed at my zero notifications :cryfeels:

A colleague of mine once saw my facebook long time ago and laughed at my zero notifications :cryfeels:
I avoid that by having multiple 0 followers accounts and cope by saying idc about social media and just use it for communication.

Yeah, I've been spending most of my time checking for replies to my posts here. Normies in real life don't satiate my desire for human interaction because I have nothing to talk to them about and they usually have nothing interesting to say to me either.

Oof... well, unless your colleague is a Chad or a foid who gets notifications with no effort, then the joke's on your colleague for wasting time on Fakebook. Still, that's a shitty colleague.

I avoid that by having multiple 0 followers accounts and cope by saying idc about social media and just use it for communication.
Same here, except that I really only use it only for that. Yes, I don't have much to do there such as showing my "life" to others, but also, the fakery/femininity there disgusts me. No man who has any self-respect would spend any time there.

incel trait: Constantly refreshing .is pages​

oh man thats brutal.