Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Incel Trait] Dick is less than 2 inches hard

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
I'm not sure if every incel has this problem, but my dick is 2 inches long hard. I'm not kidding.

22979.jpg

Its over

START JELQING NIGGA

I don’t think it’s hard bro. How is that even possible

Micropenis. It's over for you.

Never even began for you man. Not near that bad, but still not good enough.

I don’t think it’s hard bro. How is that even possible
I will consider sending a picture with my username next to it for proof at a later time. My life is over. My dick has been the same size since I was 4 years old. It never grew.

I have no idea what that means, but I am currently looking into surgery.
Jelqing is stretching your dick out every day using your hand with specific pulling motions. Some people say it breaks your dick but since you are 2 inches, might as well give it a shot

holy shit dude

Its over for micropeniscels.

Jelqing is stretching your dick out every day using your hand with specific pulling motions. Some people say it breaks your dick but since you are 2 inches, might as well give it a shot
At 2inches

It's not far off from already being broken anyways

There is no dick for your face.

Recommend trying hormone therapy

Holy fuck that sucks. I got my dick from 5.5 to 6 with jelqing btw. Had a scare that I almost broke my dick with it, so be careful.

You can do PE or Angion method. Of course, being at 2 inches you have a long journey, but if this is the only thing that makes you an incel, its worthy.

u should be able to apply for disability benefits

ded srs 17 messages

You can use your fist instead don't worry.

7.3 only good physical feature
too bad i wont be able to use it

Post pic no homo

I'm not sure if every incel has this problem, but my dick is 2 inches long hard. I'm not kidding.
I'm sorry. I get depressed that MY dick is 4 inches hard. It's over for you. If you ever ascend with a female, she will cuck you by having your put a strap-on over your dick. Or have you give her oral because your tongue is probably longer.

Extremely fucking brutal... This would be enough to even make gigachad a truecel.

2 inches is literally unfuckable. You have my condolences.