Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel trait each teeth can have different tastes to them

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Depends on the rot on each teeth and what food is in the cavity. Each teeth will have their own flavor which always has interest me. You always have something to explore in your mouth seeing the condition of each teeth with the toungue

Inceldom Discussed

Flossing causes my gums to bleed profusley because pieces of food have been lodged between them for days at a time, causing tooth rot and inflammation.

My constantly bleeding gums must taste delicious for the foids :feelstastyman:

Flossing causes my gums to bleed profusley because pieces of food have been lodged between them for days at a time, causing tooth rot and inflammation.
If you can get through teeth rot then it better after

Depends on the rot on each teeth and what food is in the cavity. Each teeth will have their own flavor which always has interest me. You always have something to explore in your mouth seeing the condition of each teeth with the toungue
:feelspuke:

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fad45c313-477d-4c88-bb00-4dd4824d626c_546x339.jpeg