Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Even as a kid you were more "mature" than your friends

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember when I was a kid even in childish and insignificant things I was more mature like:
-I didn't skip cutscenes in videogames and read all the dialogues.
-In pinball I tried to play well instead of just button mashing the flippers.
-In Guitar Hero or other rythm games my friends just messed around and didn't take it seriously but I always did my best and tried to get a good score.
-I liked gaining more knowlege in computers like storing and transfering files, installing programs or using the text processor rather than asking an adult to do it.
-When playing with my toys I liked keeping them in good condition instead of breaking them, peeling the paint off, etc.

I wasn't incel then but still weird.

as a kid I was shy and barely spoke

Fucking NTfag friendhavers have to humble brag.

I did, tbh.
Always pissed me off when I was playing a game with friends and they just skipped all the cutscenes and rapidly pressed the A or X button when talking to characters. Nigga learn to appreciate the game story it's there for a reason. And then they complained they get stuck or how the game is stupid because the situations make no sense kek.

-I didn't skip cutscenes in videogames and read all the dialogues.
I was actually interested about the story and my classmates looked down on me for it even more than usual.

Always pissed me off when I was playing a game with friends and they just skipped all the cutscenes and rapidly pressed the A or X button when talking to characters. Nigga learn to appreciate the game story it's there for a reason. And then they complained they get stuck or how the game is stupid because the situations make no sense kek.
I can relate to this lol. Idk why you would skip a cutscene, it adds context and motivation to why you are doing an objective.

Last edited: