Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: everybody is up in your business

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
Every action you take is being monitorized, and people would not tolerate any mistake or fuckups caused by you and you'd most likely receive ×100 more dramatic reactions for things otherwise would go unnoticed if it was done by others.
Everyone dogwatchs you as if they're appointed by the FBI (and they probably are)
And you can never defend yourself cause they simply discredit any option coming from socially crippled KHHV perception.

Every action you take is being monitorized, and people would not tolerate any mistake or fuckups caused by you and you'd most likely receive ×100 more dramatic reactions for things otherwise would go unnoticed if it was done by others.
Everyone dogwatchs you as if they're appointed by the FBI (and they probably are)
And you can never defend yourself cause they simply discredit any option coming from socially crippled KHHV perception.
This I can relate. Others can get away with acting autistic and being themselves. I make one non NT mistake. I'm lynched for it.

Normies are too much for me. Hope they die ngl

Nobody cares what i do. Im invisible

They simply hate ugly and short males.

Img

Complete opposite
But I also rarely go outside

I am becoming more of a digital nomad. The less stuff makes it easier to ghost and hide like invisible hermit.

paranoid schizo thread

Pretty common experience for uggos and it can get really bad in the work place sometimes. You can do a great job and the boss will still be at your throat. It's bad when even your normally assholish coworkers step in to defend you because the boss is out of line.

Short but cute (neotenous) face and they may keep you around. Short + Orc face and you wil be invisible :feelsrope:
Cutecels are fakecels. I didn't mean them.

This I can relate. Others can get away with acting autistic and being themselves. I make one non NT mistake. I'm lynched for it.

Normies are too much for me. Hope they die ngl
Normalfags are such oa pieces shits. The worst thing is when l need to do a thing that I never done before, but they critizase me for every little mistake, besides that is my first time :feelsseriously:

Normalfags are such oa pieces shits. The worst thing is when l need to do a thing that I never done before, but they critizase me for every little mistake, besides that is my first time :feelsseriously:
Fr

I’m mostly invisible in real life

This I can relate to very much. At work and sometimes school and other places it is a constant 24/7 barrage of verbal harrassment and berating me. You would think people would get bored or tired of insulting and deriding me but when it comes to that activity they just have endless stamina.

Due to my subhuman looks and Non-NT status, everything I do is monitored with a fucking microscope and over analyzed. I make one miniscule mistake and the floodgates open up on me, and everybody brings up old shit to deride me with too.

If someone around me makes a big mistake it just gets brushed off, but if I make one tiny mistake everyone acts like I just set a bomb off at an orphanage (in Minecraft).

And yet somehow whenever I actually want or need to be seen (ex: a conversation or I need help with something, or outside of work/school/etc) I am treated as an invisible ghost and completely ignored.

Envy, and vanity.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back