Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: facial hair

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
The only reason you keep some type of facial hair is so people know you are male.

I have facial hair on my chin to make it look more prominent

my facial hair is too sparse and makes me look super autistic

Babyfaced and near zero facial hair. I can grow half a mustache and that's it. Nothing along the jaw or chin

i'm pretty much beardlet so I prefer the shaven look

Damn. I have decently thick facial hair but I’m older.

I have such a bad skin i have to keep a 1mm "stubble" all the time because it covers it up rather well

Dont you guys have chins?
Vrhtjtjfnunfhegegegehrh

Yep beard fraud is win even if you look homeless its still better

Real incel trait: Bad facial hair

I dont look feminine tbh

my facial hair is terrible, I prefer being clean-shaven so much, but it grows quite fast and I'm too lazy to shave it off especially since I only go outside once a week to buy groceries and nowadays I wear a mask anyway (I actually wanted to start wearing a mask before the corona situation; now that it's normalized, I'm gonna wear a mask all the time)
yep, that's pretty much my facial hair pattern
it grows fast (well, shaving once a week is optimal, so not terribly fast, but it used to be once a month not too long ago), but in all the wrong places jfl

What is that creature? Everything points to a fat foid but the facial hair. Or is it some transmonstrosity?

Yeah I can't do a a full beard. I've got mostly uniform blank spots on both sides of lips down to lower cheeks. It's not even that that halts it though. Facial hair just looks worse and worse on my after about 1.5mm.

I let it go for almost 2 months one time. I just looked like a scraggly hobo and was easier than ever since it keeps your sweat and various other holiday grease close to your skin.