Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do people snarl at ugly people?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I know my place and what I am to others. A very abnormal looking deformity, out of proportion face and skull, weird facial features, missing facial bones. Not even considering my height here.

But especially old people snarl at me. Also keep eyeing me. Whisper and look at me, so childish. Kids do that but so do old people. Young people (total strangers) tend to joke about me not caring that I notice. They never do it AT me though but that doesn’t make anything better

Why do people have to react to special looking people and not just leave them alone? I just don’t understand.

I know my place and what I am to others. A very abnormal looking deformity, out of proportion face and skull, weird facial features, missing facial bones. Not even considering my height here.

But especially old people snarl at me. Also keep eyeing me. Whisper and look at me, so childish.

Why do people have to react to special looking people and not just leave them alone? I just don’t understand.
Because were subhuman and they fear the unnatural

People are extremely cruel brocel. Just try to keep to your own as much as possible. It's not your fault.

Normfags make themselves feel better by being cunts to others they deem as less than themselves, for the most part anyways. Clown world

They can't control it because of how ugly we are

Fuck normies

People are extremely cruel brocel. Just try to keep to your own as much as possible. It's not your fault.
Thanks bro

Normfags make themselves feel better by being cunts to others they deem as less than themselves, for the most part anyways. Clown world
Yup

This. Normies never beat us at anything, they just got lucky because we didn't get a chance.

Kill all normies that disrespect you

They can't control it because of how ugly we are

Fuck normies
It really is brutal. Makes me really uncomfortable. I mean I kind of get it but I’d never do it. Maybe bc I look special myself. But the right thing to do would just be to ignore me. And every age and gender does it. In one form or the other. Everywhere I go. Or people randomly taking pictures of me. Etc etc etc

But especially old people snarl at me. Also keep eyeing me. Whisper and look at me, so childish. Kids do that but so do old people. Young people (total strangers) tend to joke about me not caring that I notice. They never do it AT me though but that doesn’t make anything better
Old people are the fucking worst, especially American boomers gosh they are insufferable.

The reason as to why they never do it at you, is simply due to the fact that they want to try & maintain in their head that they are following the norms, when they know they are wrong.
Because humans are shit.

Because they're heartless cunts.

They want subhumans to commit suicide or be a working drone pushover who don't expect anything good from life.

Because they're heartless cunts.
Yes, like 99% of people I come across (which are mostly total strangers who are in my vicinity or walk towards me)