Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: feeling more sad/isolated when being social

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
being alone and isolated is slightly depressing at times, but overall is infinitely more enjoyable than the other side. Whenever I'm alone, I get kind of sad sometimes under certain occasions, but that is nothing compared to how depressed I have ALWAYS gotten around people. It goes from being mildly sad occasionally when alone for days/weeks on end to full blown severely depressed every single time when trying to be social. I have always thought to myself, "im sad because I'm not social enough!" Then I go and try to be social only to get more depressed to the point of wanting to almost cry like a useless faggot when around people. You only feel more isolated and alone when you're a cel and around others.

I can't enjoy the company of normies at my job knowing they have a GF to come home to.

Inb4 IT screencaps this saying it's ur personality :soy:

yes because it shows just how inept I am

Yes i can relate this

I'm in an identical situation.

It's hard to feel like you're apart of the pack, when you're unable to relate with any of the topics bought up or being unable to enjoy what they consider fun.

It’s always your personality inkwell! You’re just a toxic misogynist! :soy:

Women have sensors embedded in their body to sense personality sweaty

I feel weird when i'm close to normies tbh like i don't belong in there

I can't enjoy the company of normies at my job knowing they have a GF to come home to.
This also if they knew how much of a loser I was in terms of dating they'd look at me differently so I always have to be on guard.

I absolutely hate interacting with people in the outside world, and would rather stay in my house, but at the same time I don't really have a choice if I want to make a living for myself.

Being as isolated as I am, I don't like living the way I do, spending month after month doing the same shit each and every day as time passes by, with no friends, or any job.

It's honestly not a life worth living, having to be a prisoner within your own home.

I go between a cycle of getting lonely and anxious, desperate for human contact, so I surround myself with them, only to get angry that I cannot relate and everyone seems to operate under delusions.

I am deeply interested in people but from a distance

You know those awkward and creeping looking puppets that saw their peak in 80's TV shows and movies?
I feel like that's how symmfaced normies who aren't ugly as fuck see me irl.
I don't have to say or do anything, I am creepy for just being outside and being seen by humans.
It's [SuicideFuel] and depressing as fuck, trying to make friends years ago was humiliating.
Even normies would tell me that people like me simply cannot have a social life, my face literally dooms me to isolation.
When you're genetic trash, the best thing you can do is throw your life away along with the other trash.
Close your eyes and jump, dive into the genetic garbage disposal...
Nothing ever gets better for men with hideous faces.

when i'm around people I get so uncomfortable because I'm so used to being alone in my room. I don't the right words to say, how to act, or how to get involved. even if i did they wouldn't talk to me anyways cus i got the ugly but when you can't act right and don't have looks they all ignore you anyways

I feel weird when i'm close to normies tbh like i don't belong in there
I go between a cycle of getting lonely and anxious, desperate for human contact, so I surround myself with them, only to get angry that I cannot relate and everyone seems to operate under delusions.
It's hard to feel like you're apart of the pack, when you're unable to relate with any of the topics bought up or being unable to enjoy what they consider fun.

Hello. I hate groups of normies.

Yeah I hate having to show my face in public and interact with others, it's annoying because you know your looks scream "failure" to everyone