Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: foids give you dirty looks

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
When women give you dirty looks you know you're an ugly subhuman.
And it's not like they give you dirty looks because "you have a bad PERSONALITY".
They don't even fucking know you,don't know a single thing about you,they just make assumptions based on your appearance.
If they find your face unattractive they're going to assume the worst.

No, I never got dirty looks
Some women have looked at me for like 3 seconds

Chad trait: women never look at you and avoid eye contact. :forcedsmile:

People generaly dont pay atention to me, sometimes foids get scared of me if we are alone on the street.

You know how your face you make when you realize you've stepped in dog shit? That's the exact kind of face foids make whenever they see me.

If they even bother to look in my direction, that is.

I normally don't look at people to prevent raising their egos. When I wear sunglasses I notice foide giving me dirty looks all the time. My face is completely calm and neutral. Most ignore me though.

And it's not like they give you dirty looks because "you have a bad PERSONALITY".
They don't even fucking know you,don't know a single thing about you,they just make assumptions based on your appearance.
All the time

Resonates with me

Yes always

Same here

Specifically, it’s a never ending conglomerate of looks expressing confusion, discomfort, nervousness, distrust, animosity, disappointment and irritation