Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: from grade school all the way to adult learning, instructors nitpick your work

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
When I say 'adult learning', I mean anything beyond high school: university, training seminars at work, other training (such as scuba diving, martial arts, foreign language, etc).
I think it's an incel trait. When you're ugly, people think you're stupid. Also when you're ugly, by extension instructors/teachers view your work as ugly.

Yes I've noticed this. They keep undermining etc along with a range of other tactics. Workplace bullying et all.
When I say 'adult learning', I mean anything beyond high school: university, training seminars at work, other training (such as scuba diving, martial arts, foreign language, etc).
I think it's an incel trait. When you're ugly, people think you're stupid. Also when you're ugly, by extension instructors/teachers view your work as ugly.

Failo effect. Evidenced.

Lmao at all of you I never did my work :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Not in a single grade was my work complete

Once this foid teacher said to me that if I didn't complete my work she would sent me to the principal and I said to her that she could send me to the principal I ain't doing the work. Fuck doing homework lol

My school notebooks are so empty my younger sister uses them as rough notebooks for practice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back