Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel trait: gay males target you

E

ERaser

Captain
★★★★
I noticed that gay males always choose to try to faggotify the ugly, short males.

Once I was on heavy kikepills and on bluepill and I got groped by a faggot and told me that I have no chance with girls so go for the boys.

The other time a faggot 14 years old put his dick in my shampoo so I decided to beat him up.

No, I think you're just a homo

Inb4 you get a warning for bragging kek

jfl wtf is happening on here

That's what I'm saying but I just get called a homo because I autistically worded it wrong
Still kind of sus knowing you are GrAY

Where do you live, San Francisco?

I’ve had gay dudes hit on me. I’ve always felt like it was because I am not stereotypically masculine. However, I think OP’s explanation is just as plausible, if not more so. They see I’m hopeless in terms of getting bitches, so they think they can take advantage of that.

True. A lot of gay men harass me on incels.is

Not even fags want me

Gay trait: You hate me

Nah faggots know not to mess with me.

no, i live in a sandnigger country.
if some faggot come to me, i have all the lawful right to grab a stone and hit him in the face.
also :
No, I think you're just a homo
this ^

no, i live in a sandnigger country.
if some faggot come to me, i have all the lawful right to grab a stone and hit him in the face.
also :

this ^
Why am I a homo

Story of my life.

Many gay dudes showed interest in me, while girls rarely show, and when they show, I usually only notice it later.