Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: getting a cold often

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
My subhuman immune system works like shit so I'm sick the whole winter. Fuck this shit I feel like I'm dying.

You probably got the coronavirus tbh

I don't usually get colds but I have a goddamn lot of allergies and it pissess me off every moment of the day

Barely left the house for weeks. It's over either way.

those chinks in the grocery store sneezed and now you got a lethal virus ngl

Did u take a flu shot?

Nah bro, i rarely ever get a cold tbh, probably because i seldom leave my house. I can give you a little tip, on how to prevent getting a cold. Just piss yourself, every other day, this will strenghten your immune system + you're now too alpha for viruses to attack you.

I thought you said "getting a cold coffin" lol

I hardly ever get sick tbh

Nope. Never sick. Wear shorts and stuff even in the freezing cold (inb4 :chad: ).

I get sick with a severe cough quite usually, fine with me my doctor gives me codeine syrup.

Nah bro, i rarely ever get a cold tbh, probably because i seldom leave my house. I can give you a little tip, on how to prevent getting a cold. Just piss yourself, every other day, this will strenghten your immune system + you're now too alpha for viruses to attack you.

Just piss yourself every other day?

Zinc + Vit D + Vit C + Magnesium and you'll stop catching a cold. I went from catching 1-2 colds per year to 1 every 3 years or so.

You probably eat garbage with no micronutrients and don't go out in the sun.

My immune system is baby tier

I used to get colds and a blocked nose often during school. Now I can't remember the last time I had either.

My subhuman immune system works like shit so I'm sick the whole winter. Fuck this shit I feel like I'm dying.
I was just thinking that. I have colds like 6-7 times a year. It's really annoying. I can also feel right when I'm getting sick, the slightest cold breeze when I'm under dressed or have high pulse will land me a cold.

I don't get colds at all, because i never get out.

Chad trait tbh. Foids are disgusting. Staying indoors all the time reduces your chances of colds!

I dont wanna brag but i have a :chad: immune system