Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: Getting locked out of your parents’ house (brutal driver’s license pill)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
If you are an incel, you most likely have probably come back home and found that no one is home. But due to your subhumanity, you walk everywhere and don’t have a driver’s license. Since the house keys are usually attatched with the car keys, you are reliant on someone being at home or remembering to bring a key with you to enter the house.

I forget the key to the house when I came back from a long day at work, only to find that no one else was home. They were all out enjoying Canada day (@TheDarkEnigma ), while I was wage cucking and going back home. I had to wait outside for around 5 hours until I someone came home and I could go back in.

I can not be considered an adult, or even a human being at this point. I’m a total freak of nature and a failure.

I lost all three keys they gave me. Within the day I got each one too

Do you lock your windows? Strange

If you are an incel, you most likely have probably come back home and found that no one is home. But due to your subhumanity, you walk everywhere and don’t have a driver’s license. Since the house keys are usually attatched with the car keys, you are reliant on someone being at home or remembering to bring a key with you to enter the house.

I forget the key to the house when I came back from a long day at work, only to find that no one else was home. They were all out enjoying Canada day (@TheDarkEnigma ), while I was wage cucking and going back home. I had to wait outside for around 5 hours until I someone came home and I could go back in.

I can not be considered an adult, or even a human being at this point. I’m a total freak of nature and a failure.
It's 4th of July today, this is the real celebration for our independence.

Whereas you never gained independence, you're still part of the UK.

I’m gonna get a license soon. Rn I have a permit but I drive alone anyway kek. I knew some normie acquaintances who did in in hs.
Life Moggers

Licensepill is brutal af :feelsrope:

I have a DL and I can't be f*cked with key rings

Being an incel rots your brain. Its brutal

But due to your subhumanity, you walk everywhere and don’t have a driver’s license.

No...I had a cycle I used sometimes.

Lanyard

Having a vehicle is necessary part to achieving independence.

Last edited:
I could probably ride it now, doubt my body forgot how to use it.

I am actually fairly dyspraxic - I can't properly ride a bicycle, so I have to kick more often than most cyclists.

This was, along with other things, modified in 2021:

Last edited:
I am actually fairly dyspraxic - I can't properly ride a bicycle, so I have to kick more often than most cyclists.

This was, along with other things, modified in 2021:

Doesn’t load