Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Going to the movie theatre on your own

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
Yesterday I watched a movie at the movie theatre. I went on my own because I have zero friends. When I arrived I awkwardly bought the movie to watch and the person asking to let me in was silently judging me probably thinking "Look at this subhuman all on his own haha". The movie was okay but it was quite loud and made me feel weird. So many normies in MASSIVE groups watching the movie together while I'm on my own like a loser. I hate my life so much.

I used to do that a few years back, tbh i dont seen why going alone is seen as some "uncool" thing to do. You go there to watch a film, not to chat with other cunts so, actually makes more sense to go alone imo

I always do this

Did you watch the fnaf movie

I did this 3 times, but it would pain me to see those friend groups so I stopped doing it

I keep forgetting how shitty movie theaters are even when you bring another person. The audience won't shut the fuck up during important scenes and its all so expensive but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy my time there at least a little bit.

what movie is that?

brutal. Im gonna guess it was the fnaf movie. is it good?

I gotta watch FNAF myself tbh

Yesterday I watched a movie at the movie theatre. I went on my own because I have zero friends. When I arrived I awkwardly bought the movie to watch and the person asking to let me in was silently judging me probably thinking "Look at this subhuman all on his own haha". The movie was okay but it was quite loud and made me feel weird. So many normies in MASSIVE groups watching the movie together while I'm on my own like a loser. I hate my life so much.
If I went to the movies by myself I would feel like shit too

I'm too scared to go to the movies on my own lmao, even though I used to love going to the cinema as a kid. I'd look like such a fucking loser if I went alone though.

I see movies with family. Never watched a movie in movie theatres by myself before.

Last edited:
Resonates, will never do the endeavor again though.

i dont go out in the public

Incels don't go to theater. They pirate movies in some shady site

Go to the theatre on a weekday morning no ones there. Thats when I go.

I do that too it isn't unusual for ppl to do that I got no weird looks

Just download torrents.

Yeah I just watched that new John Woo action movie last night and it fucking sucked. Saw X is one of the few movies I've seen in theaters this year that I actually enjoyed

I am too high-inhibition to do something like that. I'd just feel like a disgusting subhuman who is all alone and has nobody to go with if I went alone. I'd be so on edge and anxious during the film that I probably wouldn't even be able to properly enjoy it.

I used to do that a few years back, tbh i dont seen why going alone is seen as some "uncool" thing to do. You go there to watch a film, not to chat with other cunts so, actually makes more sense to go alone imo
True, it should be normal and fine to go to the cinema alone to watch a film. But the normies are extremely judgy of us as usual, so for some of us it is still very hard to go alone.

I gotta watch FNAF myself tbh
Go to the theatre on a weekday morning no ones there. Thats when I go.
Maybe I will do this, idk.

I'm too scared to go to the movies on my own lmao, even though I used to love going to the cinema as a kid. I'd look like such a fucking loser if I went alone though.
Same brocel.