Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: having a weak/cuck father

Mentally weak.

Okay - I'll need to address that again, for my sanity.

this song goes out to my main man rodger
im sorry you had that weak bitch of a father

Having a bluepilled/oblivious father is the worst. How can you be prepared for reality of outside world if your supposedly biggest example doesn't understand how it actually works.

Over before it began.

Yes

(And i'd rather not elaborate)

I have a narcissistic father, kek

True for me. My cunt mother used to beat my father and he didn't fight back. Absolute beta male. She's dead now, fortunately for him (and the world).

True, my dad and I have a decent relationshit but he was so weak in dealing with my mom when they divorced. He was mostly hands off in parenting me. my mom was verbally and almost physicially abusive plus my dad remarried a 3rd wave feminist single mom with kids. My mom and my stepmom both fucked my family up really bad I dont think I ever want a family in future

My dad is not weak, but I am... because my mother genes were not as strong.

my father in his youth was a chad-tier but now he looks exactly the same as the soyjak and obese it makes me sad to see how he ended up

(And i'd rather not elaborate)

My father was white, apart from that nothing else. Oh yeah I guess some red hairs here and there

I am the biggest truecel hapa in existence, I am treated as a monster by everyone and was a social outcast before I could even talk properly as a kid. I have no belonging, no identity, no future, no life. My mother was filipino and she met my father who was 60yo fat white boomer incel. They got married and I was conceived out of a stroke of insanely bad luck (last pregnancy was a stillborn because old sperm)

My dad looked very similar to this guy no joke
View attachment 498634

My father was scum

True, my father used to beat and whip me with his belt on a daily basis for the smallest of things

My father died when I was 14yo but yes he’s probably rolling in his grave from the electricity bill

this song goes out to my main man rodger
im sorry you had that weak bitch of a father

1769.jpg

It's quite funny. My father was (and still is) a soft, weak, bluepilled pussy his entire life, except for when it came to disciplining me.

My dad was just an asshole.

Mine was mostly stoic but with a short fuse.