Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: Having arthritic and nerve pain in your arms, back and legs when you're not even 30 yet

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
It's gotten so bad today I think I will literally have to lie down in bed all day. I've had shooting nerve pain up my left leg for the last 4 years, and it's only gotten worse. And over the last year I've increasingly got it up my lower back too now. This is in addition to my tennis elbow that causes me pain in my right forearm that even squeezing to grab a towel causes immense pain. I can't even sit in a chair without it feeling like I'm being stabbed. JFL at being ugly and subhuman, but also having shit genetic conditions that only 75 year olds experience.

It's gotten so bad today I think I will literally have to lie down in bed all day. I've had shooting nerve pain up my left leg for the last 4 years, and it's only gotten worse. And over the last year I've increasingly got it up my lower back too now. This is in addition to my tennis elbow that causes me pain in my right forearm that even squeezing to grab a towel causes immense pain. I can't even sit in a chair without it feeling like I'm being stabbed. JFL at being ugly and subhuman, but also having shit genetic conditions that only 75 year olds experience.

Over.

I've got Osteoporosis. Mine was caused by what I allege to be Medical Negligence.

Brutal tbh luckily i don't have that at least not yet

True. Mine isn't as bad yet aside from certain periods of time. I can only imagine how bad it's going to be in the future

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back