Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: hereditary health problems

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
I have asthma and many allergies. The asthma really sucks I thought I grew out of it but lately I've to use my inhaler many times a day just to be able to breath. I also have allergies to many foods and animals which will trigger either my asthma or vomiting.

I hate my fucking mother for passing on these conditions to me, not to mention my looks or aspergers. It makes me sick that her subhuman genes will proliferate through my half-brother while my dad's healthy genes will go extinct. At least I won't bring another child into the world to suffer from this.

We are the losers in the natural selection game. But people want us to just shut the fuck up an deal with it.

IT: "Some X person has it harder than you and he lives just fine, therefore stop whining you pathetic manchild!".

We are the losers in the natural selection game. But people want us to just shut the fuck up an deal with it.

IT: "Some X person has it harder than you and he lives just fine, therefore stop whining you pathetic manchild!".
Honestly I wouldn't mind my shitty genes not being passed on, so long as I still had a companion and the foids with shit genes didn't reproduce either.

Yes. I was born with several:

ARM

Dermoid

Male pattern baldness

100% this I have asthma and high blood pressure I wish I had never been born :feelsrope:

My dad had alcoholism, bipolar disorder and probably really bad problems with anxiety. I remember listening to him wake up almost every morning to dry heave, I suspect it was because he was so anxious. That's what happens to me too when I'm anxious and it happens very often. I don't blame him for drinking so much alcohol