Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: I have a higher "Emotional IQ" than most, if not all women

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
Since I was a kid I always had a higher level of empathy than most people. All i did was put myself in other people shoes, which a lot of people cant even bother to do these days.

Women being the empathetic gender is a meme. Most women have no empathy. False empathy, false virtues. All fake signaling. Most modern women don't even make for good mothers anymore. They even kill their own babies. Many mothers raise their child out of instinct and necessity. But having a child doesn't automatically turn their personality and ego 180 degrees. Single moms only have children because they got pumped and dumped by chad/chadlite or because they are married to a low value male betabux and divorce rape them so they can adventure out again like in their youth and mess around with more guys.

Women being the empathetic gender is a meme. Most women have no empathy. False empathy, false virtues. All fake signaling. Most modern women don't even make for good mothers anymore. They even kill their own babies. Many mothers raise their child out of instinct and necessity. But having a child doesn't automatically turn their personality and ego 180 degrees. Single moms only have children because they got pumped and dumped by chad/chadlite or because they are married to a low value male betabux and divorce rape them so they can adventure out again like in their youth and mess around with more guys.
The "kinder gentler sex"
The "fairer sex"
The "better half"
:feelshaha:

I dont think thats an Incel trait, inceldom is clearly making us jaded

It's not even just that foids are killing babies, they're murdering their own children.
That's a far greater crime than just killing some random toddler.

Since I was a kid I always had a higher level of empathy than most people. All i did was put myself in other people shoes, which a lot of people cant even bother to do these days.
I’m the same.

True. Most of what a woman does is with discreet, selfish intent. She’ll never do something to benefit someone else without fulfilling her agenda.

Dating in her teens: Getting free rides, getting attention in hs, gaining experience for future use.

Dating in her 20s: Getting free drinks, money, status, making her friends jealous.

Dating in her 30s: Finding someone rich to settle down with.

It’s never done with a genuine attempt to sympathise and give the world to her man. To be with him throughout all the days of his life. Being there because he’s there for him.

And the little empathy that roasties have they're pouring into pets.

i think that's a high e trait

i think that's a high e trait
Not really. Women have estrogen they are sociopathic.

Men are way more empathetic or sympathetic in general. You can see in their actions as opposed to women's honeyed words.

i used to be very gentle and docile but i got crushed when i was severely bullied during education years.

Now i cant open up to anybody and just kinda feel empty sometimes like all the joy has been sucked out

It's over, I have this subhuman problem as well.