Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: If you stay up past midnight you can't function

• Thread starter Deleted member 36613
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36613

Self-banned
-
I'm like an old person, while everyone else can stay up all night and feel fine the next day, if I go to bed past 11 im exhausted and can barely even move.:cryfeels: Never began:feelsrope:

No I have a flexible and unusual sleep schedule that I moderate with varying amounts of caffeine and alcohol. Probably not the healthiest, but it lets me postmaxx on this forum whilst studymaxxing.

Past midnight is the time when I’m most active

I go to sleep now past 21. I can't no loger stay up at later hours. I do this thanks to maletonine pills. Before I wasn't able to go to sleep early

midnight is like early afternoon to me jfl.

I dunno man that sounds like having a decent healthy lifestyle. If past midnight you're not sleepy it's because you wake up too late or because you LDAR at home all day so you're not tired kek. Now that I wake up earlier and move more I go to sleep at 1AM, in my LDARing days I could go to sleep at 4AM and then wake up at midday. I hated it I felt I was wasting a lot of time.

Agree. Being tired after midnight is a normie trait imo
Even most normies in their 20s are already so tired that have sex rarely.
And some here still think that they're having it few times a week.
Once a month at best for most of them.

Last edited: