Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you often feel as if you're chained

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I feel like I am chained to my bed in the morning , unable to move my legs it feels like a paralysis tbh. My brain refuses the importance of basic hygiene because it takes too much effort.

Sometimes I want to vidyamaxx but I am too lazy to sit on a chair I want to be comfy instead , so I end up youtubemaxxing or playing games on my phone.

The only instance where I feel alive and energetic is during the night where I can go outside for a quick nightwalk.

Sometimes I am so lazy to the point of not drinking water. I feel like shit for being dehydrated, but the thought of getting up and pouring myself water is too much for my brain to handle.

I am not a fatcel either in fact many morbidly obese people mog my pig habits.

I feel like the heaviest person on earth yet I am almost skinny.

I link this condition with a lack of will to do anything and severe depression.

I feel the opposite. I feel too light and I wish gravity was stronger. I wish I was pulled down and feel more grounded.

Chained lika Tai Lung

Yes, I stay in bed for a few hours after waking up every morning. I barely have the energy for anything anymore.