Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: ironically, foids dont view you as violent

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
Foids are just creeped out by incels due to appearance alone. Remember that violent behavior makes them wet, which is why soldiers, police, and niggers have no problem getting pussy. Notice how many foids worship serial killers. Being manlets and/or having low muscle volume due to genetics, incels dont have a formidable look.
From my experience, foids dont mind staying alone with me, but are always bitchy and cold - it seems i evoke disdain from foids but not fear. Its always the chad types that foids seem uncomfortable around, in a sexually tense way

Im an orc baisically Im kinda muscular and tall but I look like an ogre hence my name so Im kinda scary to foids especially at night

In my case is my expressions, due to years of repressing my feelings due to constant bullying I am unable to properly express myself and when I smile people tend to get scared, even my mom has told me I have a "weird smile". Since the last year, I have been trying to change this by smiling more but people just give me bad looks. Look man I am trying to improve but they won't let me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

They’re afraid of violence only from the tallfag fakecels not the truecel manlets
hey 6"2 is the new 5"2 for foids

Welp I generally get two types of reactions:
1) younger Stacies at my University give me the "Creeped out" look, especially if they're with their friends/bf.

2) Older Stacy/Karens give me the "omg get away from me" vibe as they clutch their purse, despite doing Nothing to warrant that, I even make sure and keep my distance and dress modestly.

Well chad can be kind an he still gonna get coochie i mean being darktriad can increase your chance but looks is above everything.

When a woman changed in front of me it really got my mind spinning... Like im so low on her mental sex hierarchy that my dick simply isnt apart of any equations in her mind... This is the kinda stuff that cause me to ACT... (IN REAL LIFE) subhanallah

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back