Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel trait: listening to old music

copemaxxer

copemaxxer

self respect over all
★★
Normies are always busy listening to whatever the fuck the mainstream artists drop meanwhile i listen to old music from the 60s and 50s such as blues and jazz.

I don't agree, I see no correlation between inceldom and music taste

I kinda listen to almost all kinds of music usually from the 80´s till 2010.

Also it always annoyed me how normies never had any real music taste of their own they just listen to whatever is on the top 100 list atm and claim they love it even though it´s complete crap, I am not saying new music can´t be good it´s just it seems like they only like what is popular atm and when those previous music numbers get out of date they suddenly don´t like them anymore.

I don't listen to music outside of soundtrack tbh

Normies are always busy listening to whatever the fuck the mainstream artists drop meanwhile i listen to old music from the 60s and 50s such as blues and jazz.
Get on my level, scrub. I listen to music from 1,400 bc

I listen to incel music

I listen to some

Art hoes and quirky girls also listen to old music

I don't listen to a lot of music made past 2006. Mainly 70's and 90's.

I like old music ngl

Yeah, I listen to a bit of old music, but it's mostly rock music such as Metallica, Nirvana, Beatles, and Circle Jerks.

i listen to 90s house muzic

True :feelsbadman:But i also listen to instrumental low-fi and chillstep.

Music is pure concentrated shit today, there is no classic or masterpieces, only one hit wonder bullshit that is used to hype and excite normies so they buy tickets to live show. Look at Billie shit, it's just mumbling with a shitty beat, she just "sing" to sell her image to teenagers, that's how she became a star and makes millions.

Last edited:
I don't agree; a lot of normies listen to old music. Eighties is a big thing for normie millenials

I listen to music from the 1400s.

Good you listen jazz, i listen that too

These day music is mostly about women getting pumped by Chad. I prefer to stay with Incel music of the Old days with groups like Korn.

But a modere genre that I like a lot is Syntwave and Lofi

I prefer racist mental, synthwave and that's about. Oh and some grunge and nu-metal like Korn. Some softrock like Pink Floyd, but that music is sorta hippie but I agree with their points. OH yeah normies will go along with Pink Floyd but still will be hedonistic consumerists and will recognize Israel.

But my music choices will be considered to be "outdated" or just completely foreign to normalfags.

Incel trait: Making incel trait threads on incels.co

BD2CA903 0850 4064 9C22 63E673FB220E

I'm disappointed because I thought that by old music you mean traditional music. Old pieces that are at least 100 years old. It's my favorite genre and a lot of those songs are really based, look up Matty Groves or The Royal Forester.

I've always thought incels listened to vidya/movie music, with occasional spurts of "regular" one.

I think this is a brain trait and not an incel one. Only idiots care about modern music.
I have a lot of old family members with countless children that don't and won't listen to new music. My parents are the same too.

Is considered early 80s punk rock considered incel music?

Blues is the best. I can’t really listen to anything too happy. Lightnin Hopkins is my favourite because it’s the most brutal.

Blues is the best. I can’t really listen to anything too happy. Lightnin Hopkins is my favourite because it’s the most brutal.

Mojo hand Album is a masterpiece

Mojo hand Album is a masterpiece
Yes. Are you a fan of Blind Willie Mctell? I find his music really fascinating because you can really hear so much pain behind it. His lyrics are also some of the best I’ve ever heard.

I think music was good from 1970-2009, reaching its peak in 1994-2004. Once the 2010s arrived music became terrible

Yes. Are you a fan of Blind Willie Mctell? I find his music really fascinating because you can really hear so much pain behind it. His lyrics are also some of the best I’ve ever heard.
he reminds of me blind willie johnson, i'm not too much of a fan of 20s and 30s blues tbh most recordings/mixings sound bad but the lyrics can be hard hitting.

he reminds of me blind willie johnson, i'm not too much of a fan of 20s and 30s blues tbh most recordings/mixings sound bad but the lyrics can be hard hitting.
I weirdly enjoy the crackle of those old recordings, they sound so real to me, like a piece of history. Mctell was recording into the 40s so luckily there are some cleaner recordings if that’s your thing. You might wanna check this one out, it is a version of one of my favourites but recorded in the late ‘40s, incredibly powerful lyrics if you ask me:

I find the differing guitar styles extremely interesting with these early guys too, they all taught themselves so they are all so unique in their own way. I find Mctell’s to be particularly haunting, kind of an acoustic precursor to Lightnin’ Hopkins imo.

Reminds me of R. Crumb's obsessions with old blues.

this looks more like a hollywood soundtrack for a historic movie rather than real ottoman folk songs
Either way it's based off the military songs from that time.

Fuck that. Listening to old music just means you have good taste and aren't a sponge for trash modern music

I don't mind anything apart from the garbage they play on most radio stations.

80s was the best decade for music so that's what I mostly listen to. Tears for fears is amazing

Idk dude, I like listening to the Weeknd, but slowed down.

A real incel trait is liking video game music.

That does indeed sound modern. I think this is genuine Turkish classical music:

I believe this is mostly court music though.

Personally, i was most impressed by this:

If you got time watch it all the way through it's really something.

regardless the music genre, most songs are about love, romance and relationships and obviously talk about theese topics with bluepill