Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel trait looking for coldest drinking fountain in anusednent park

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
When I wented to Disney world with parents I walked around by myself once I got in the gate. I walked and spent most of the fucking day finding drinking fountain and tasting them. I become obsesse with finding the cold fountain and I can’t stop thinking about finding a colder one. The colder one I put my mouth on the fountain even so no water can come out jfl:feelshmm:

No water can come out sides of my mouth if you get a seal unlike normal drinking :feelshmm:

Incel trait is also taking most condiment possible to fuck with chad normie and Stacy

I was typing out a post saying putting your mouth ON the fountain is disgusting but your mouth was probably already more disgusting than the fountain

52E1CA1C 7B90 4D22 9616 A77361035D32

I was typing out a post saying putting your mouth ON the fountain is disgusting but your mouth was probably already more disgusting than the fountain
I put my mouth in cold ones not warm ones. You can see water droplet form on cold ones surface from the cold

Do you do the incel trait

@Orzmund do you did this

Drinking fountains are a disgusting JewSA invention, who knows what people have done to them. Better to just get a bottle of your own drink

Drinking fountains are a disgusting JewSA invention, who knows what people have done to them. Better to just get a bottle of your own drink
I can’t stop mself from going to them

JFL I just saw a dream that I was drinking from a drinking water fountain. I don't remember how cold the water felt. When .is comes to dreams.

JFL I just saw a dream that I was drinking from a drinking water fountain. I don't remember how cold the water felt. When .is comes to dreams.
Yes drinking fountain pilled affects all incel even in dream state

Yes drinking fountain pilled affects all incel even in dream state
Where do you find those water fountains, are they for drinking or decoration purposes and how cold you prefer the water to be?

Where do you find those water fountains, are they for drinking or decoration purposes and how cold you prefer the water to be?
I find them in amusement park and buildin. I wish all drinking fountain between 32 or 33 degree

i like cold water how it feels cold in my aesophagus for 15m after i drink it. is it over for me

I find them in amusement park and buildin. I wish all drinking fountain between 32 or 33 degree
Here they are present mostly in sports halls and only a little water comes out from them.

Attachments

• proxy-image.jpg
    proxy-image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 5
i like cold water how it feels cold in my aesophagus for 15m after i drink it. is it over for me
Yes chad drink room temperature water he is fine incel drink it we get sick

When I wented to Disney world with parents I walked around by myself once I got in the gate. I walked and spent most of the fucking day finding drinking fountain and tasting them. I become obsesse with finding the cold fountain and I can’t stop thinking about finding a colder one. The colder one I put my mouth on the fountain even so no water can come out jfl:feelshmm:
high IQ u have to drink all the cold water so chad and stacy will have hot water

No water can come out sides of my mouth if you get a seal unlike normal drinking :feelshmm:
Incel trait is also taking most condiment possible to fuck with chad normie and Stacy
Giga Tera Ultra Mega Hyper Based.
Around you Chad and Stacy stand no chance. I need to become water fountain pilled like you bro. I drink out of the water fountains at work and steal all the cold water as well.

Giga Tera Ultra Mega Hyper Based.
Around you Chad and Stacy stand no chance. I need to become water fountain pilled like you bro. I drink out of the water fountains at work and steal all the cold water as well.
It’s truecel trait man

:feelsUgh:

Colder water fountains are Chad because every human Stacy drinks from them. Meanwhile, the warm fountains only get spat in and collect normies' saliva and mucous, and at the end of the day, they just collect dust and rubbish. Chad-worshipper trait if you decide to drink from that. :feelsugh:

Cold water fountains deserve to be wrecked and stolen en masse. :feelsautistic: