Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Never make eye contact.

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
As trucel you are the lowest member of the barrel. Looking others in the eye is a sighn of dominance therefore dangerous to perform as could be taken as a a challenge.

It's been said that autists have a hard time with eye contact but personally I feel that my issue with it is shame or status based not neurological.

Anyways: watchu lookin at nigga!

With others guys yes but with foids I just can't.

I only look up from the ground to make sure I don’t walk into anything.

As trucel you are the lowest member of the barrel. Looking others in the eye is a sighn of dominance therefore dangerous to perform as could be taken as a a challenge.

It's been said that autists have a hard time with eye contact but personally I feel that my issue with it is shame or status based not neurological.

Anyways: watchu lookin at nigga!
making eye contact was the biggest mistake of my life and it’s super hard not too when you have to make eye contact

making eye contact was the biggest mistake of my life and it’s super hard not too when you have to make eye contact
Same turns out our subhuman mannerisms were the right ones to have not what bullshit ass social skills books said.

Same turns out our subhuman mannerisms were the right ones to have not what bullshit ass social skills books said.
i remember looking at the teacher when she was talking and i had to look at the board too and this foid thought i was staring at her so she accused me of having a crush on her

Yeah.
ASD

ASD

Screenshot from 2021 12 29 12 59 10

It's normal to not look in the eyes of the devil
Remember that 1/4 women have had an abortion. 1/4 women you come into contact with brutally murdered their baby. Women truly are demons.

Guys it's not rocket science. Women are intellectual property of chads and normies, if you establish dominance you are indirectly challenging the others.

I do not look in other people's eyes because I escalate the situation quickly. Imagine a Chad is trying to dominate you in a bus. I lost probably the looks lottery but I do not let heavy sexhavers to bully me. They get everything I got nothing.

They could look at your eyes and you could be looking elsewhere I've seen it piss slutty foids off however other men just see you as a man with limited time.

I feel tears in my eyes whenever I make eye contact.

Remember that 1/4 women have had an abortion. 1/4 women you come into contact with brutally murdered their baby. Women truly are demons.
Are those self reported numbers? If so that sounds like bullshit, should be a lot more than that, 3/4 probably.

If I make eye contact with foids they’ll call the police on me for harassment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back