Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: nobody wants to study with you

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
I have a test upcoming in a week and i asked almost 5 people and none of them wants to study with me, making dumb excuses.

become virgin but not incel

I have a test upcoming in a week and i asked almost 5 people and none of them wants to study with me, making dumb excuses.
When I had my test I studied on my own. Was shitty, hard to get motivated but I pulled through. I'm still studying and doing more school so I haven't been able to cope for so long but you'll make it, bro, don't worry 'bout a thing

Tbh I prefer studying myself, I've had normies who wanted to study with me but I typically find them a distraction more than anything.

Tbh I prefer studying myself, I've had normies who wanted to study with me but I typically find them a distraction more than anything.

Pretty much. Studying in the library unless you sit round collaborating on homework is pointless.
When I had my test I studied on my own. Was shitty, hard to get motivated but I pulled through. I'm still studying and doing more school so I haven't been able to cope for so long but you'll make it, bro, don't worry 'bout a thing

They mostly do it to leech off of you and in the end you get nothing much in return for it except raising the average grade up for your student group.

Reminds me of me trying to not cry in elementary school when nobody wanted to study with me

Incel trait: actually needing to study. :feelskek:

People here iq mog me hard

Studying with other people is a huge burden on me, because typically, they know no more about the topic than I do, so if I had questions I could not even ask them. So why even bother having them around?

Nobody wants to do anything with you if you are ugly

I never study with a group when exams come around. Its actually distracting. However I find it very tough to get people's help for study material etc. because no one really wants to help me

Yeah. All around me I see guys studying with either girls or their close male friends, while I’m always studying alone because no one wants to be alone with me.

Study groups are soy faggotry anyway, I always studied by myself and did fine