Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: not having perfect life

• Thread starter Deleted member 32502
  • Start date
Deleted member 32502

Deleted member 32502

Self-banned
-
I have never heard of an incel who lived normal life apart from not attracting women. Sexhavers always have perfect lives. Even their biggest troubles are insignificant. They always have friends and some people around them entertaining themselves.

Life is about the perfect flow: You stay in that flow throughout your life and nothing too bad happens to you. But if you don't catch that flow then it's over for you. You either got into the flow or you didn't. The flow is everything.

Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.

Normoids and foidrods got that into flow. They had friends throughout their entire lives, they went through school without any problems, they got into higher education and jobs. They got into relationships and sex. It's that flow of life where pieces fall into their places. For incels it was over before they even knew it. You didn't make friends. You got bullied. School was torture because of loneliness and bullying. No natural drive to study because of lack of friends, validation and acceptance. You completely fell off during HS, higher education or your first job. You didn't get into that flow. Your entire life was shit. And it's not getting any better. There is no improvement in this time line. It's not coming in the future. It's only getting worse. You didn't develop correctly. Everyone else did. It's over.

Oh I know. Life threw us into the meat grinder, left to rot over things we cannot control or had no choice in; being born with aspergers/autism, or other shit, being ugly, manlet etc. Normalfags still think we chose to be like this. fucking abysmal I tell ya.

School was torture because of loneliness and bullying.
Actually it wasn't because of loneliness at all. Bullying and simply because I'd rather just be home. No friend I think would make me like the teachers. Even the normies and the foids in my school years couldn't wait to get the hell out of school as they did not want to be in there.
No natural drive to study because of lack of friends, validation and acceptance.
Is that what drives people to study? I didn't study because it was simply boring. Did my work in school, try to do my homework before getting home, get home and play video games, repeat until I don't have to go to school anymore.
I just don't like studying. If I had friends around, I'm pretty sure we would also be doing anything other than study too.
I don't understand the validation or acceptance part and how it's linked to studying.

There was this one guy which clearly he was an incel because everyone made fun of him. Guys, girls, and had no one standing up for him. The rest of us rejects didn't stand around with him as it would make our bullying even worse. Guy studied every moment he could in class and always got straight As.
You completely fell off during HS, higher education or your first job.
While I never had a job, I did get my bachelor's. My parents made me get it. College was better than HS because no one to bully me and I could keep to myself and just go and come when I please.

Sexhavers always have perfect lives. Even their biggest troubles are insignificant.
This is an exaggeration. But they still have better lives compared to us

I have noticed that in order live life you need these things:
-NT personality
-be at least average looking
-don't have autism/aspergers/other serious mental illness
-don't be manlet
-don't be shy, nice, respectful, kind
-bully and ridicule the weak
-only think about your own interest

This is an exaggeration. But they still have better lives compared to us
No it isn't. Even their biggest troubles are insignificant and wont affect their whole lives.

Life is about the perfect flow: You stay in that flow throughout your life and nothing too bad happens to you. But if you don't catch that flow then it's over for you. You either got into the flow or you didn't. The flow is everything.

There is a French movie whose title means "Life is a long quiet river".

I'm not sure I ever saw it (if I have, I was too young to remember), but the title and the premise have always stuck in my mind.

I think the flow you're talking about is more about culture, familial and social heritage than it is about sex.

My life would be a lot more perfect if I wasn't a poorfag. But that comes naturally with my distain for money a self fulfilling prophecy.

Oh I know. Life threw us into the meat grinder, left to rot over things we cannot control or had no choice in; being born with aspergers/autism, or other shit, being ugly, manlet etc. Normalfags still think we chose to be like this. fucking abysmal I tell ya.

imagine giving man sex
money for it
and money so they can live according to their needs / wants

it could be so simple fixing a man , but sOcIeTy ofc dont.

I am not even asking and wishing for perfect life, I just want life that is not fucking shit.

Life isn't perfect period.

I have never heard of an incel who lived normal life apart from not attracting women. Sexhavers always have perfect lives. Even their biggest troubles are insignificant. They always have friends and some people around them entertaining themselves.

Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.

Normoids and foidrods got that into flow. They had friends throughout their entire lives, they went through school without any problems, they got into higher education and jobs. They got into relationships and sex. It's that flow of life where pieces fall into their places. For incels it was over before they even knew it. You didn't make friends. You got bullied. School was torture because of loneliness and bullying. No natural drive to study because of lack of friends, validation and acceptance. You completely fell off during HS, higher education or your first job. You didn't get into that flow. Your entire life was shit. And it's not getting any better. There is no improvement in this time line. It's not coming in the future. It's only getting worse. You didn't develop correctly. Everyone else did. It's over.
Good thread. It actually needs to be pinned.
One of the most brutal and sinister black pills of this reality. If god exist he is a major cunt and I would love to kick his teeth in, but he probably doesn't.

My whole life(from early childhood to present day) in a nutshell. This is very hard to normalfags to understand.

Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them
My life summed up tbh. Loss and struggles.
I hate it when normfags say "you have to be positive, don't look back" :soy:
Easy to say for someone who has a happy life. They don't understand our experiences and then just dismiss them.
They give us generic, bluepilled advice, as if they know what they're talking about.
Meanwhile these fuckers would have roped long ago. Gtfoh.

the flowpill is brutal tbh

They wonder why we are angry.

This is why we must have 0 empathy towards normeis