Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most tragic thing about incel life

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
The tragic thing about the incel life is complete stagnation of behaviour, no progress, no maturity. Ur young and u want to change but u can't and u wake and ur in ur 30s now working a dead end job with no friends, family or kids. This can easily become the norm until your death. Those hoping that something will suddenly change or they'll have an epiphany, turning their life around after, are VERY delusional.

You know the effort and difficulty that's needed for change, you offset it and you accept the comfortable life. But your heart still yearns and screams for a better life.

You know the effort and difficulty that's needed for change, you offset it and you accept the comfortable life. But your heart still yearns and screams for a better life
poetical

Lol better life, by waging at Tesco? Will it become really better if I take a 50 hour job instead of 35? What do you think happens when we have that job for 10 years? You think we get good promotions and good money? We are fucking outcasts of society, they will use us to mop the floors then tell us to fuck off when jobs done or they find a funny normies to replace you.

This is pure cope dude. You haven't taken the blackpill. You think hard work can fix our life's you are fucking delusional and redpiller.

Go shill an Andrew Tate course, you sound like one of then grifter fags

The tragic thing about the incel life is complete stagnation of behaviour, no progress, no maturity. Ur young and u want to change but u can't and u wake and ur in ur 30s now working a dead end job with no friends, family or kids. This can easily become the norm until your death. Those hoping that something will suddenly change or they'll have an epiphany, turning their life around after, are VERY delusional.

Agree. I'm a 31yo incel and this applies to me. I yearned for a girlfriend every day for the last 15 years, but there just isn't anything I can do.

You know the effort and difficulty that's needed for change, you offset it and you accept the comfortable life. But your heart still yearns and screams for a better life.

Disagree. From time to time there are things I thought I could do to change things, but then I would try them and it wouldn't work. The reason I can't meet women boils down to two things: 1) I simply don't get opportunities to meet women. I go to my religious gathering, but it's a dying religion so only old people show up. No women at work because I work in a male dominated field. So just in general I can't meet women. 2) I'm middle eastern and not white, which fucks things up for online dating, because in online dating women basically just see that I am middle eastern, and very few women would date a man solely on the basis that he is middle eastern, this includes Asian and Hispanic women.

Of course, there are deeper more fundamental issues, such as the reason women can afford to be so picky about race, and why they never go out of there way to go to places where guys could meet them, is because of the great imbalance of sexual power where young women are constantly bombarded with praise, flattery, attention, and sexual options.

But if I had a way of somehow consistently being able to meet women, and be introduced to them, or if I were to transform into a white guy so that I could do online dating, then I would probably be able to get a girlfriend.

What about an incel doing everything that he deems right ie virtuemaxxing and studymaxxing his way to à better social position despite doing a hard shitty job ? It would require a good amount of willpower and all

Tbh i feel like i matured a lot since 26 to 30 just doing a shit job