Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Not using any social media platform at all (Snapchat , Instagram , Whatsapp etc.)

• Thread starter loserkarthusplayer
  • Start date
loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

لا اله الا الله
-
Everyone in my course classroom weirdchamped me When I said I don't have Whatsapp & snapchat even my trainer at the gym asked me my instagram I said I'm not using it he was like wtf is this guy coming from cave age or some shit lol?(Ofc he said to my face aah whatever but probably he was thinking something like that in his mind JFL) is anyone here shares same problems like me is it incel trait anxiety of getting publicly sharing your stupid ugly face ?

same, i just deleted jewbook some time ago and now im using only .co

Everyone in my course classroom weirdchamped me When I said I don't have Whatsapp & snapchat even my trainer at the gym asked me my instagram I said I'm not using it he was like wtf is this guy coming from cave age or some shit lol?(Ofc he said to my face aah whatever but probably he was thinking something like that in his mind JFL) is anyone here shares same problems like me is it incel trait anxiety of getting publicly sharing your stupid ugly face ?

no need for that except when iam ewhoring , you seem to play LOL what elo you are? khartus hasnt guranted dmg besides w and r , i tryed jungle is good af but you need to hit those qs when you face someone and its not that reliable , well hypercarrys ftw

NT normalnigger shit tbh. Waste of time

no need for that except when iam ewhoring , you seem to play LOL what elo you are? khartus hasnt guranted dmg besides w and r , i tryed jungle is good af but you need to hit those qs when you face someone and its not that reliable , well hypercarrys ftw
I'm dia3 atm my highest was master 100 lp+ I'm just trolling nowadays inting karthus strategy

Short people don't play basketball as a hobby.

I'm dia3 atm my highest was master 100 lp+ I'm just trolling nowadays inting karthus strategy

hardstuck silver 4 , i think im cursed or legit just bad lol bot always has those intentions to int or i get legit afk after every 3. game

>snapcuck
>cuckbook
>instacuck

Incels.co :yes:

hardstuck silver 4 , i think im cursed or legit just bad lol bot always has those intentions to int or i get legit afk after every 3. game
play dota 2 if you want to be good at league tbh ngl it's a secret no one is going to share with you bro trust me play dota 2 for 1-2 weeks

I’ve been on 3 social media platforms, 2 of which were used almost exclusively due to foids

i don't like any social platform where everyone shows their faces

I never cared for social networks of any kind.
Its only now that i am connected to Incels.co, that i co-exist with other people in a sense.
JooTube aswell, since i made an account on there this year.
That is it.

i don't like any social platform where everyone shows their faces
it's never ending competition I swear in those platforms people racing with each other to prove they have the best life style

I have WhatsApp but I dont really use it. I also Reddit sometimes but only for incel subs

>snapcuck
>cuckbook
>instacuck

Incels.co :yes:
Allow me to contribute:
>Kikebook
>JooTube
>Nikelchutevitzstein
>Twatterberg
>Dumblrberg
>Pledditberg

I use VK and Telegram for text messages. I also use Instagram to stalk teen models.

play dota 2 if you want to be good at league tbh ngl it's a secret no one is going to share with you bro trust me play dota 2 for 1-2 weeks

in what aspects does this gaame makes me better i already have good map awarenss using hotkeys 1 for top 5 for supp , y ( z ) for mid and x for adc , i can carry most of the time but if im not playing a hardcarry or gank jungler i loose besides being fed , last game 12 6 renek loose , top akali was fed and competent but mid went downhill and those apes cant play fucking safe , another renek 7 3 i win ez , then those heca games , some go like butter gg ez mute all , then i got a game i go 8 3 but still loose , helping those loosing lanes dosnt help either bc they will continue throw so i help only the winning ones but then those scums throw tantrusm: help me report jung

if this sh it wasnt a teamgame i swear , you cant carry 1v5 everygame only some games and that shouldnt be the point either but it feels like YOU NEED TO HARDCARRY TO WIN

in what aspects does this gaame makes me better i already have good map awarenss using hotkeys 1 for top 5 for supp , y ( z ) for mid and x for adc , i can carry most of the time but if im not playing a hardcarry or gank jungler i loose besides being fed , last game 12 6 renek loose , top akali was fed and competent but mid went downhill and those apes cant play fucking safe , another renek 7 3 i win ez , then those heca games , some go like butter gg ez mute all , then i got a game i go 8 3 but still loose , helping those loosing lanes dosnt help either bc they will continue throw so i help only the winning ones but then those scums throw tantrusm: help me report jung

if this sh it wasnt a teamgame i swear , you can carry 1v5 everygame only some games and that shouldnt be the point either but it feels like YOU NEED TO HARDCARRY to win.
I told you to play dota because dota is mechanically more slow and every champ is overpowered you can learn basics of moba and how to pvm in dota very easily I prefer dota's jungle map over league's tbh ngl
That's why I play karthus tbh I can impact to map whenever I want when I have my R button available you should learn to play jungle pathing and pvm monsters spawn timers to maximize effiency once you learn how to Pvm Jungle creeps & timers You will have significantly lead over silver junglers seriously just junglermaxx bro learn to be chad and impact every lane

I have whatsapp because I'm too poor to afford text messaging plan from my phone company.

whatsapp isn't even social media honestly, it's just a text messaging app.

Other than that, I have no social media whatsoever. And I'm proud of it.

I told you to play dota because dota is mechanically more slow and every champ is overpowered you can learn basics of moba and how to pvm in dota very easily I prefer dota's jungle map over league's tbh ngl
That's why I play karthus tbh I can impact to map whenever I want when I have my R button available you should learn to play jungle pathing and pvm monsters spawn timers to maximize effiency once you learn how to Pvm Jungle creeps & timers You will have significantly lead over silver junglers seriously just junglermaxx bro learn to be chad and impact every lane

pathing isnt that hard but i agree on lerning creep count , to estimate where the opponent was and use that for my advantage , i propably shouldnt autopilot to much

whatsapp isn't even social media honestly, it's just a text messaging app.
it's not only text messaging app bro you don't know their groups they are creating group whatsapp call and it's literally becomes mini "social media" after 1-2 weeks and almost everyone joining into it and people starting to ask eachother why this guy is not using whatsapp and pressuring you to download it that's what happened to me pure suifuel I have to take their shit and be in their normie conversations

it's not only text messaging app bro you don't know their groups they are creating group whatsapp call and it's literally becomes mini "social media" after 1-2 weeks and almost everyone joining into it and people starting to ask eachother why this guy is not using whatsapp and pressuring you to download it that's what happened to me pure suifuel I have to take their shit and be in their normie conversations

Well I don't know about that. I just use it to text my family members.

Well I don't know about that. I just use it to text my family members.
understandable that's what it should be for though but normies even compete & race with each other in this stupid platform Wapp
pathing isnt that hard but i agree on lerning creep count , to estimate where the opponent was and use that for my advantage , i propably shouldnt autopilot to much
play karthus jg trust your incel brother I'm gonna pm you my item set

Copy paste this to your Items Collection>Items>Import item sets>Paste copied set

{"title":"Karthus","associatedMaps":[],"associatedChampions":[30],"blocks":[{"items":[{"id":"3340","count":1},{"id":"3363","count":1},{"id":"3364","count":1},{"id":"1001","count":1},{"id":"3020","count":1},{"id":"3117","count":1}],"type":"New Block"},{"items":[{"id":"2003","count":1},{"id":"1039","count":1},{"id":"1056","count":1},{"id":"2055","count":1},{"id":"2031","count":1},{"id":"1082","count":1},{"id":"2032","count":1},{"id":"2139","count":1}],"type":"New Block"},{"items":[{"id":"1027","count":1},{"id":"1004","count":1},{"id":"3070","count":1},{"id":"1028","count":1},{"id":"1026","count":1},{"id":"3010","count":1},{"id":"3027","count":1},{"id":"1052","count":1},{"id":"3802","count":1},{"id":"3145","count":1},{"id":"3030","count":1},{"id":"3003","count":1},{"id":"3916","count":1},{"id":"3165","count":1},{"id":"1026","count":1}],"type":"New Block"},{"items":[{"id":"1052","count":1},{"id":"3108","count":1},{"id":"3191","count":1},{"id":"1026","count":1},{"id":"1058","count":1},{"id":"3157","count":1},{"id":"3135","count":1},{"id":"3089","count":1},{"id":"3136","count":1},{"id":"3151","count":1}],"type":"New Block"},{"items":[{"id":"3116","count":1},{"id":"1026","count":1},{"id":"1028","count":1},{"id":"1052","count":1},{"id":"1058","count":1},{"id":"3113","count":1},{"id":"3907","count":1},{"id":"3802","count":1},{"id":"3285","count":1}],"type":"New Block"}]}

Last edited:
Normies need to contact each other 24/7. Don't they ever get bored of talking to the same people everyday?

Normies need to contact each other 24/7. Don't they ever get bored of talking to the same people everyday?

Yeah man. They clearly aren't enlightened men of culture like us, because we never do that.

It's all about the posturing! Baby!

I used g× because it was on my phone. I had like 800 something followers. Lol. They liked my news link comments and jewish hatred.

Then it went away. Poof! That's ok. They hardly ever made my life better. But I got to neg some hotties so that was nice.

Incel meta trait: withdrawing from the world because it hasn't answered your desires, and imagining getting revenge against it.

incel trait larping like it’s over when you’re still in high school

incel trait larping like it’s over when you’re still in high school
Isn't it likely to be over unless you have sex in high school? What other opportunities does a cel have? I left high school over a decade ago and I haven't had a conversation with a female close to my age and outside of work since then.

yeah that's an incel trait. And if you have some of those nobody is messaging you so is a waste of time social media tbh.

Isn't it likely to be over unless you have sex in high school? What other opportunities does a cel have? I left high school over a decade ago and I haven't had a conversation with a female close to my age and outside of work since then.
if you're still in high school how do you know you didn't have sex in high school?

if you're still in high school how do you know you didn't have sex in high school?
Sex doesn't fall out of the sky at random, for a lot of incels it's pretty obvious they're not going to get any in high school. I knew it when I was there.

There's no reason to use instagram or snapchat if you're ugly

Maybe facebook or twitter if you're a working professional who needs a social media presence to keep up appearances

I'm divine ranked in dota and I get curbstomped by silver players in league. Its too different imo for the skills to transfer

I have these apps but i am not happy when using them

I'm divine ranked in dota and I get curbstomped by silver players in league. Its too different imo for the skills to transfer
dota is mechanically more slow compared to league Idk if you noticed that too you have to learn how to use skill order more perfectly also positioning is so important in the late game one misstep will end the game especially if you are playing adc you're gonna get one shotted

dota is mechanically more slow compared to league Idk if you noticed that too you have to learn how to use skill order more perfectly also positioning is so important in the late game one misstep will end the game especially if you are playing adc you're gonna get one shotted
Yeah I'm an adc/position 1 player and I usually play more riskier and aggressive. Guess it just doesn't work for league I guess.

Yeah I'm an adc/position 1 player and I usually play more riskier and aggressive. Guess it just doesn't work for league I guess.
sorry bro that's not correct way to play ADC only works if you are fucked enemy botlane early game and you're 7/0/4 or something like that not for classic 2/2/1 game you will get %100 one shotted by some assassin silver player

I use all of those. Snapchat, Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, etc :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez: