Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: Not using any social media platform at all (Snapchat , Instagram , Whatsapp etc.)

• Thread starter loserkarthusplayer
  • Start date
I use to watch content creators snapchat and instagram videos, but it got boring and incels.co is way more interesting. If you're blackpilled you see how much looks determine everything and it ruins most social media. I got my yearbook out and all the attractive people and tallfags had the most likes and followers. Then you have the ugly people with barely anything or zero social media.

What use is any of that if you are not a foid or chad? It is absolutely not useful in anyway to me.

NT normalnigger shit tbh. Waste of time

I heard they were arresting people who uploaded edgy racist memes on VK a few months ago
Do you realize Belarus and Russia are two separate countries?

Do you realize Belarus and Russia are two separate countries?
Oh shit my bad, i just saw 'Belarus' in your bio. I'm retarded

I use WhatsApp to talk to @NormieKiller and @Red Pill Rage. But nobody else. :feelsbadman: If anyone asks about facebook, I tell them that I used to have one, but deleted it long ago (which is true).

I can’t use any photo based social media because I’m norwood 3

I deleted all social media. id rather not exist anymore.

I hate how the cancer known as (((Social Media))) is so damn normal where people look at you if you have no social media whatsoever. All I have is my facebook to keep in contact with RL friends and following shitposting pages, other than that I don't use social media on a grander scale.

Well I don't know about that. I just use it to text my family members.
This.

It would cost a fortune to send a text message to some family members living in America/Australia so they send a message on whatsapp

I have a lot of SM accounts but their all empty because I have no one

I sometimes need to use whatsapp but that is all i got.