Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: people assume you're a meek and overly polite person because you wouldn't be socially allowed anything else anyways

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
and obviously they experience shock in case you demonstrate rude or inappropriate behavior

and obviously they experience shock in case you demonstrate rude or inappropriate behavior
Yup. Normies are shocked when low smv defy their market value and act out so I do it as much as I can

Yup. Normies are shocked when low smv defy their market value and act out so I do it as much as I can
That is really good. Normies also emphasize our low value to exaggerate theirs.

One time a few years back I cussed out a NT for messing up a project, the look of shock on him and the nearby foids was priceless. I had been known as the traditonal 'quiet kid' before that :feelskek:

One of the highest IQ traits I've seen posted.

This is so true. I hadn't even thought about it before.

One time a few years back I cussed out a NT for messing up a project, the look of shock on him and the nearby foids was priceless. I had been known as the traditonal 'quiet kid' before that :feelskek:
Exactly
One of the highest IQ traits I've seen posted.

This is so true. I hadn't even thought about it before.
Thanks. Yeah, it usually goes without saying and people don't acknowledge it.

Well I kinda am.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back