Incel trait: People have called you rude, when you never meant to be so

andinocel

andinocel

Admiral
11d 17h 50m
This is also likely a trait with people on the spectrum, which I am.

Over the years, I have said things to people but some have taken offense to it. One guy even looked like he was going to swing at me, when I asked him a question which I thought was a valid, inoffensive thing to ask.
Once, I called about a missing package from Amazon, and I explained my problem to the woman on the phone, and she told me off and told me to respect her ---- to this day, I honestly, sincerely have no clue what triggered her.
And then, there's the certain rude things that I do or do not do.

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Asceticel. Monkmaxxing & healthmaxxing.
★★
17d 17h 15m

Over the years, I have said things to people but some have taken offense to it. One guy even looked like he was going to swing at me, when I asked him a question which I thought was a valid, inoffensive thing to ask.
Once, I called about a missing package from Amazon, and I explained my problem to the woman on the phone, and she told me off and told me to respect her ---- to this day, I honestly, sincerely have no clue what triggered her.
Maybe she had a bad day. Still, something (studies) make me think she sensed you without seeing you. Brootal.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

chad in denial
★★★★★
140d 2h 16m
Autism trait*

P

Pumkin

Legend
★★★★
12d 4h 50m
Sometimes ppl think im rude cuz i dont do stuff
but i dont do stuff cuz i suck and dont want to embarass them or me

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
146d 9h 7m
yes this used to happen alot when I was young. as I grew older I now speak sweet talk and flattery whenever I meet someone

Osentaku Otje

Osentaku Otje

Recruit
1d 21h 31m
people link ugly face with bad personality
now i'm afraid to talk to new people beceause there's no doubt they'll hate the conversation

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
9d 9h 26m
People think I'm rude when I don't respond to what they're saying...when I can't hear or comprehend what they're saying in the first place (deaf/mutecel).

Fuck 'em. I'm glad I'm incapable of speech.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
107d 17h 47m
Your face offends them, that's it

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★
78d 19h 51m
At highschool I once got hatemail at valentine's, I have no idea why

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
★★★★★
19d 5h 11m
At highschool I once got hatemail at valentine's, I have no idea why
Some bitch sent me a mail just to tell How ugly she thought i was, till this day It was the closest i ever got to kill someone.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★
78d 19h 51m
Some bitch sent me a mail just to tell How ugly she thought i was, till this day It was the closest i ever got to kill someone.
I'm sorry bro, sometimeslife hits under the belt...

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
★★★★★
19d 5h 11m
M
I'm sorry bro, sometimeslife hits under the belt...
Nowadays i laugh about It but on that time It rlly pissed me off, left me wondering why the fuck she did that.

Normies love to tease ugly men but incels are the "hateful bad guys", easy to blame the hateful guy without knowing what created that hate inside him.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
29d 3h 27m
Wow how funny and quirky she was, you should have break her neck like chickens.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
21d 4h 9m
true I just failo everything

your personality

your personality

Luminary
★★★★★
46d 6h 10m

Relatable tbh
If you say things without thinking even in a neutral tone you or told to "cut out the bad attitude" but if you take care in what you say after those moments next time they say that you think about things too much and are too polite.
They don't believed incels deserve not to think things through like other normies do. They want them to struggle even if it is in the most petty way possible.

GTCel

GTCel

Recruit
15h 27m
Yeah. I used to have Asperger's and it happened a lot when I was younger. Not anymore, but just take in mind that normies like to release their frustrations with people they see as defenseless and easy targets. When you are autistic and a child, you are an easy target. That's also what happened to George Floyd a while ago.

Obviously normies will give a bunch of stupid rationalizations for their cruelty, but we all know what the fuck is really going on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IncelCream [Serious] Incel Trait - Crying at a Manga Inceldom Discussion 60
S Incel trait: you lay in bed until it hurts Inceldom Discussion 16
Personalityinkwell [SuicideFuel] Incel trait: small dick Inceldom Discussion 66