Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: people never respond to your messages

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
All my life I am always the one to message first. 90% of the time I get ghosted with no response and the other 10% is some short response like "yeah" or "OK". This goes for all normies and foids alike.

All my life I am always the one to message first. 90% of the time I get ghosted with no response and the other 10% is some short response like "yeah" or "OK". This goes for all normies and foids alike.
this is why i stopped talking to people mostly.

Sending you a notification to boost your GrAYcel ego

if people on here ignore your replies and threads its cause youre on their ignore list :feelsrope:

this and also never getting invited to anything even if theyre discussing it right in front of you is how you know youre the filler friend (truecel)

Truecel trait. I had a facebook for 12 years and finally deleted it because none of the faggots that know me irl would ever like, comment or acknowlege my posts in any way, no PMs or invitations to b-day parties, I wish I could kill them all for accepting my friend request just to be "nice".