Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: People said that you have school shooter vibes

BoliMeKurac

BoliMeKurac

Recruit
★★★
Back in my school days, my teacher had a group discussion with our class about school shooters.

This rich roastie classmate said ...
'the shy ones like (my name) could be dangerous' :society:

@ItsovERfucks true kleboldcel

@ItsovERfucks true kleboldcel
5900274287CB895313E6D9EC1265BAA29CD88BDE

Yeah same. Labelled as a monster and they're all shocked when one of us does something monstrous? Kys normies

tons of times.

That or on drugs.

We need to clone and release a army of ER into every HS

Yes.

When I was in the 9th grade, a boy randomly came up to my desk while In Pre-Advanced Placement History/ English class, and he said to me - “when you decide to shoot this place up - just remember I didn’t do anything to you.”

Kada je kosta u bg propuco skolu, mene su sprdali

Back in my school days, my teacher had a group discussion with our class about school shooters.

Yup being non nt didn't help either

When i was in high school one guy said im going to shoot it up

no one have realized me that, cuz these morons will go easy on autistic people lol. If only I had a chance.

Last edited:
My former high school crush said i looked like a pedo because of my M&Ms sportsbag :feelsrope:

School shooting is not a thing in my country, so it never happened. People just said that I'm gonna be the last one to find a girlfriend among all the boys in the class, and they were right. Well, maybe the gay kid never had one either.

Sucks being equated with trash like Elliot Rodger and school shooters.

'School shooters' aren't really common here where I live.

Incorrect, he killed his 3 rommates who insulted him, one chadlite and 2 foids.

What the fuck was he supposed to do?
Yes, one chadlight and 2 foids would be considered random people.
His roommates were random victims in his day to day life.
Even if they weren’t randoms, how is he not trash for killing these people?

one chadlight and 2 foids would be considered random people.
No, his mission was to kill as many successful men and foids as possible so this isn't 'random'. Though you can debate if he was justified in killing those 3 chinks.
Even if they weren’t randoms, how is he not trash for killing these people?
How is he not trash for killing chadlite and 2 foids? You don't think that chads and foids need to be punished for our current crisis?

when you treat one like a monster they become a monster

-blackpillednigga

Before I dropped out of in-person school I was asked if I wanted to kill anyone in my class by classmates who had never spoken to me before, and asked multiple times by staff if I felt violent towards anyone

I wish we had guns in the UK but because of our cuckservative government the only people that have them are Black criminals and police, and then there are massive protests then riots every time the police shoot em, mainly instigated by white left wing women! I think it should be a constitutional right for all Truecels to bare arms in the UK, to protect against the tyranny of far left women, who refuse to put out for anyone other then black criminals with large guns!

I was told last year I looked like a psychopath