Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: People suspect you are a pedophile

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★
I also guess that I look like one... :feelsrope:

If you look bad you are bad, that's how normies think.

or gay.
I've been asked if I was homosexual because I haven't been able to date a urinal.

I also guess that I look like one... :feelsrope:

I must to, being older and still no girlfriend on the scene doesn't help either. I overheard the daughter of the obese scumbags next door, say "he's s pedo I think" and laughing when I was out in the garden.

i’ve gotten women that grab thier kids and cross the street when they see me walking towards them

52022.jpg

My former crush once said i looked like a pedo because i had a M&M sportbag and because of my outfit (was around 14-15 at that time)

or gay.
I've been asked if I was homosexual because I haven't been able to date a urinal.
What's worse? Normtards thinking that you're gay or a pedophile?

i’ve gotten women that grab thier kids and cross the street when they see me walking towards them
When you are sub 4, you pretty much have only one way to ascend which is by being a sexual offender, and most people know it

Incels chasing 13 to 15 year olds are hot bait for vigilante pedo hunters.

When you are sub 4, you pretty much have only one way to ascend which is by being a sexual offender, and most people know it
i’d rather not fuck up my life in that way, at least yet, seems like a retarded thing to do

Damn right! I actually feel empathy for those incel guys regardless of their actions.
I recognize myself in them, (Physically)
Luckily now I am blackpilled enough not to fall for that jailbait.

I recognize myself in them, (Physically)
Luckily now I am blackpilled enough not to fall for that jailbait.
Imagine the only female attention you ever got was a trap that made your life even worse. Brutal!

Or a school shootER

Imagine the only female attention you ever got was a trap that made your life even worse. Brutal!
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
We should try to find the guys that got entrapped by Chris Hansen and make them join .is

Because of my chubby recessed face despite being at low body fat, people suspect me of being 15 or 14 years old when I'm fucking 19 fml

SEAmaxxing in Cambodia to make matters even worse.
Pretty sure everyone thinks I am a pedo :feelsrope:
Many suspect so. But only lolis know

Last edited:
“He just looks like a weirdo”

If you look bad you are bad, that's how normies think.

I must to, being older and still no girlfriend on the scene doesn't help either. I overheard the daughter of the obese scumbags next door, say "he's s pedo I think" and laughing when I was out in the garden.
Have you thought about jumping them? You know when they leave, when they return, etc.

Curate the data entirely with great detail.

Truecel trait: People suspect you are a pedophile when they see you raping their kids

I don't care if normies think that I'm pedo or gay.
I know that I'm not a pedo because I'm attracted to big tits.

Normies: I can tell someone is a pedophile by looking at them
Also normies: leaves kids with this guy (Richard Goldberg)