Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait? Police leave you alone because you're not seen as threatening

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I wouldn't say cops are nice to me, but they usually ignore me (not that I'm complaining) or just wave me by at checkpoints. Chads and especially Tyrones usually trigger a cop's danger signals. One of the few advantages of being an unformidable looking manlet, I guess

I wish. I love stealing shit and littering but cops keep eyeing me up. Maybe it's because I'm black

I get controlled by cops pretty often. Last time 2 months ago when crossing the border (they found right wing stickers in my jacket and asked what I use them for JFL) and 2 days ago for riding my bike in the evening without lights on :feelswhat:

Jfl, the opposite is actually the case. A few years ago they got me for not having a passport with me and told me that I looked like a drug-addict/mentally-ill person and that's why they have to search me. They pushed me against a wall and searched me for a couple of minutes - they also asked severly annoying questions (like where were I was going etc.), all because I wanted to go for a walk without my fucking wallet, on the same way I always went with my dog but I couldn't take it with me this time because it was sick. If you are autistic/disabled or severly ugly they will tackle you, but when it comes to true criminals (especially when they could be problematic due to political correctness) they act blind.
I get controlled by cops pretty often. Last time 2 months ago when crossing the border (they found right wing stickers in my jacket and asked what I use them for JFL) and 2 days ago for riding my bike in the evening without lights on :feelswhat:
Jfl.

Jfl, the opposite is actually the case. A few years ago they got me for not having a passport with me and told me that I looked like a drug-addict/mentally-ill person and that's why they have to search me. They pushed me against a wall and searched me for a couple of minutes - they also asked severly annoying questions (like where were I was going etc.), all because I wanted to go for a walk without my fucking wallet, on the same way I always went with my dog but I couldn't take it with me this time because it was sick. If you are autistic/disabled or severly ugly they will tackle you, but when it comes to true criminals (especially when they could be problematic due to political correctness) they act blind.
Where the fuck do you live? Be as specific as you want. Was it Bundespolizei or rural pigs?

As a short ethniccel we are seen as submissive cucks as a race so cops are pretty lenient with us curries too.

Jfl.
Did they search up your ass??:feelskek:

Where the fuck do you live? Be as specific as you want. Was it Bundespolizei or rural pigs?
A suburb where little to no criminality happens. They were also extremely young themselves and were probably bored - and that's why they tried to annoy someone for the lulz, also one of the reasons why I always wear my passport with me nowadays. Typical Knöllchenbullen. A few months ago as the whole Covid-shit started I had an extremely annoying encounter with police after driving to a lake to go for a walk, they followed me around for nearly half an hour and were looking for a reason to pull me over. Luckily, I made no mistakes. Extremely annoying when they don't have something to do.
As a short ethniccel we are seen as submissive cucks as a race so cops are pretty lenient with us curries too.

Did they search up your ass??:feelskek:
Nope. But all my pockets. Every tiny bit of trash was searched.

Can definitely relate.

I don't often deal with the cops, but the few times I did things went stupidly smooth. I just shut up and obeyed, like a little boy.

I have never interacted with a police officer

Jfl.
No one is our friend. Fuck the police

The police searched my shit once while I was sitting in the train without a ticket. One of the cops was a female who I went to school with.

Realistically its just because you won't resist them while most chads probably do as most of them are low iq

This is fake. It's even worse for incels. Police will randomly pick on you because you're less threatening. No racism, but I've seen police avoid black people because they don't want confrontation, and they choose to do random inspections on incels/low-T people.

This is fake. It's even worse for incels. Police will randomly pick on you because you're less threatening. No racism, but I've seen police avoid black people because they don't want confrontation, and they choose to do random inspections on incels/low-T people.

I wouldn't say cops are nice to me, but they usually ignore me (not that I'm complaining) or just wave me by at checkpoints. Chads and especially Tyrones usually trigger a cop's danger signals. One of the few advantages of being an unformidable looking manlet, I guess

You mean white trait JFL

Black guys get stared at by the cops regardless of build

I only get bothered by police in my car. On foot never had a problem. But its too easy to do something illegal in a car so I guess they focus more on that around here.

Police probably don't wanna look at me since I'm ugly. That's the simplest explanation I can find.

mom white and in my 30s so I’m basically invisible to cops. Legit last week I was buzzed driving next to a cop and said to my friend hey I should race him a accelerated a little like I was going to race, nothing crazy though.

same for most part. I think cause I am manlet currycel they don't see me doing crime. very very few curries ever go to jail

Terroristcel trait: always getting checked by police, security in subway and other places. I like how, 10 slav normies will be allowed into subway, then they will check me and my bag, and will let another bunch of slavs pass without it.

Nazi chad at it agaib

Cops ignore me cause they think I'm a middle schooler who isn't even old enough to make ID card thanks to my turbomanletism and juvenile face

I wish. I love stealing shit and littering but cops keep eyeing me up. Maybe it's because I'm black
>steals
>litters
>is a nigger
sorry but jfl :lul:
Cops ignore me cause they think I'm a middle schooler who isn't even old enough to make ID card thanks to my turbomanletism and juvenile face
tbh. im not a turbo manlet but i do look like a middleschooler and cops dont give a shit about me cause they probably think im a kid :feelshaha:

I’ve escaped multiple felony drug charges because I probably looked like a little Jew nerd to them, meanwhile Chad is getting busted for stems

Can’t relate

The police searched my shit once while I was sitting in the train without a ticket. One of the cops was a female who I went to school with.
:chad:

Cops very rarely interact with me. When they do, it's because they're told to test every driver for alcohol levels, driver's licence, insurance and the car technical checkout.

I was arrested once because I was driving at 130 km/h instead of 90. When I saw their car on the horizon, I immediately understood they saw my speed, so I directly parked just next to them. I recognized the speed the had measured. I suppose most drivers defend themselves when they're caught, but it's not my case, I recognize it when I do something wrong intentionnally.

2 years ago a couple of cops on motorbikes told I had done a "dangerous manoeuver" with my car. The cop was an absolute asshole because it was not true. Plus this asshole made me have a panic attack in my car, in front of him, and he was stressed because he didn't knew what it was. Unfortunately for him, I went to Court and the judge cancelled the cop report and the fine. The judge also appreciated that I went to the Court with my lawyer. Apparently, most drivers never go to the Court at all because they don't give a shit.

When I bought my appartment in my village, as I have no friends and did no celebration at all, nobody noticed it. The funny part is that the cops didn't knew at all that I was living there and a landlord. One day I complained about the neighbor's dog barking like Cerberus all day-long. Two cops came and discussed with me. That's when I saw that they had no idea about who I was. I'm pretty sure cops just don't ignore you, in fact in many cases, they don't even know you exist.

I was once fined about my car technical control. The cop fined me because the control has to be done after 4 years when the car is new, and every 2 years then. He noticed I hadn't done it since "more than two years". I told I forgot, he told me "Oh, you forgot for 2 years !". I told "No, it's 4 years when the car is new". That's when he noticed my car was new AND looked old :feelsbadman: . He stood confused, frowning, checking the papers nervously, told "Oh, yeah that's right.... however it's been 4 years and 23 days sooo I fine you". No cop ever does that, but he did it because he didn't wanted to say he made a huge mistake. I complained about the fact that I was just going to the supermarket to buy food, and he told me "On a public holiday ? The shops are all closed." Which means I was fined for nothing :feelsrope:

And that's all they did for 40 years. As I never cause trouble or complain, and I stay home all the time, they never have occasions to see me. Even more since I'm a NEET, I only leave my appartment to buy food or go to the mental hospital for the CIA-checkups.

Nazi chad at it agaib
I just wrote on discord:
police caught me just 1 hour ago without lights with my bicycle on a construction site + phone in my hands (forbidden in cuckold germany). Since I wore a cap and could hide my balding the female police slut only gave me a 15€ fine. J F L!!!! @Lebensmüder

Dumb blacks complain about it like it isn't a sign that you're high T and thuggmaxxed by just existing, "wehhhhh I get my car pulled over more than the white man" > fucks all the girls in highschool because they know he has a big cock and they want to "try it".

God knows if there was a database with all our names and threatlevels in it the people with the lowest threat-level would also get no pussy whatsoever.

Somewhat true. I have caused a carn accident 3 years ago and the cop that was talking to me was talking like to a puppy or a child almost. He wasnt calling me Timothy but Timmy. It was weird "so how did that happen mister Timmy?.

Another time cops came to my apartment and were talking meanly to my mom from the get go but when I approached them they changed their tune. Not because they were scared of me of course, I look like a pussy.

Another time police stopped me for just regular control (while I was driving a car) and they were nice to me too.

Hell now I remembered when I was called up to a police statiin as a witness (some shhit to do with illegally sold games online, I was a buyer and didnt know the guy was selling stolen keys) and the female cop was also nice to me. She too was kinda talking to me like a child.

Tbh coppers were always treating me this way from my recollection. And its all after I grew a beard. Without one they would treat me even more childishky.

Thats more of a shortcel trait