Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel trait: refreshing incels.is every couple of seconds in hope of getting notification

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Anyone can relate?

yes i can relate :feelsYall:

Very relatable

I admit, there are times when I am that tragic, yes.

:soy: I got a notification on .is!

^^^ Even looks a bit like me.

notifs feed my crippling dopamine addiction

Yes. It's helping me cope with my current mental state.

I can. But I get no replies sadly :cryfeels:

Attachments

• rock lee.gif
    rock lee.gif
    187.7 KB · Views: 2
can't relate really

Being popular is cool, probably.

If Rock lee would be the protagonist the show wouldn't be as popular as today. :blackpill:
It’s over for characters that look like asians in anime :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Always a dude though .

Since the latest soy update, I get a hell of a lot of notifications, but they are mostly new posts and almost no mentions.
Fuck this update and I don't know how to fix it so that it only shows me mentions.

Yes, and then I usually don't click on them right away, so I can have notifications each time I login :feelsaww:

Highlight of my day cause I get very few of them

its over for nondopaminecels

Every time I get an inbox notification I hope it's a cute foid infiltrator who's taken pity on me and wants to help me get out of inceldom.

As for the Alerts, every time I refresh my page is shows 1 alert but it disappears after 1 second, extreme ragefuel.