Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel trait: so desperate to experience sex you honk the air pretending its tits

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Much like walking in a desert and hallucinating a mirage, when you are an true virgin oldcel you daydream at times almost involuntarily honking the air, molesting it, trying to feel tits that aren't there honking on a nourishment that will never be given to you. Sometimes I will grab and molest random parts of furniture naturally when I'm alone, and I'm not even realizing I'm doing it. I just feel random bouts of anxiety and do it naturally as a response.

Last edited:
i dont honk the air i just cuddle with my own sheets or pillows pretending its a girl

20231223121602 1

I cope by genociding normies (In Videogame)

True incel trait: you grab the tits of random foids on the street

What inceldom does to a man

Much like walking in a desert and hallucinating a mirage, when you are an true virgin oldcel you daydream at times almost involuntarily honking the air, molesting it, trying to feel tits that aren't there honking on a nourishment that will never be given to you. Sometimes I will grab and molest random parts of furniture naturally when I'm alone, and I'm not even realizing I'm doing it. I just feel random bouts of anxiety and do it naturally as a response.
You are scaring me from being an oldcel more than I already fear it.

Many inkies probably weren't even breastfeed so they are crippled for life.

Risks of not breastfeeding l

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back