Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Bad Do I Have To Get Hurt Before I Experience the Emotional Disconnect So Many Of you Are At Now ?

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
eWas thinking about it long and hard, and realized that while I truly do feel you guys and feel I have much in common with you, one thing I couldn't quite place in terms of what made me feel some what different, and it dawned on me that many of you have basically experienced what I'm guessing is a complete and total emotional shutdown, to the point where you don't just stop trying because you feel there's no point, but also because you just took enough hits to the heart for it to permanently lose all feeling in it.

Fact of the matter is, I do still have a heart I guess. I know I set myself up for all kinds of shit talking when I say that, but it's true. I still find myself wanting to try, wanting to love and be loved. Yes, I am fully aware that it will likely never happen, but despite my subhuman appearance, I am very much in fact a human being with feelings, and I know that this probably pisses some of you off, but I can't really move past this stage without input from those who are at that point. Simply put, some times literally wish, in some fucked up way, that some bitch would come along and just completely maim and maul my heart to the point where I just stopped experiencing said feelings. I almost thought my last failed attempt would have gotten the job done, it didn't, and it actually annoyed me that this last fail didn't just make a damn unfeeling systematic kind of guy out of me.

That being said, I look to those of you who somehow no longer carry such a burden and ask, for lack of a better wording, what happened that made you just stop feeling ? I would guess that I could find a common theme amongst answers and from there form a solution to this. I'm officially at a point where I want to just not feel compelled to try and not care about love in any form or capacity. I would rather just be devoid all of emotions that feel bitter, angry, and lonely all the time. So to those who feel they made this hurdle sucessfully, I'm willing to hear your story and learn from it. Thanks.

Spend 1 year at a 80% white college

i was bullied in primary, middle, and highschool (less so as i was able to jestermaxx). I got depressed and it made my parents angrier. my dad would beat and slap me, telling me to kms or threaten to kick me out. I snapped and assaulted my mum with a katana and went to therapy, it didnt do shit. I attempted suicide numerous times before giving up. im in uni now and i couldnt give a shit about studying.

I dont think total emotion shutdown is possible, for me what changed is recognizing real problems versus boo hoo bullshits, so i have much less empathy/ sympathy whatever its called for all foids and great majority of men. It will come eventually. For me ldaring away from people made me not care for almost anything, i forget that real world even exists.

Spend 1 year at a 80% white college
I spent mine on a christian college my parents sent me to, They are not christian themself but it had anime classes so i chose that as i thought hot foids would be there, I also had to beg to join another class because none of the people in anime class wanted to assosiate with me bc im so ugly, The blackpill writes itself.

eWas thinking about it long and hard, and realized that while I truly do feel you guys and feel I have much in common with you, one thing I couldn't quite place in terms of what made me feel some what different, and it dawned on me that many of you have basically experienced what I'm guessing is a complete and total emotional shutdown, to the point where you don't just stop trying because you feel there's no point, but also because you just took enough hits to the heart for it to permanently lose all feeling in it.

Fact of the matter is, I do still have a heart I guess. I know I set myself up for all kinds of shit talking when I say that, but it's true. I still find myself wanting to try, wanting to love and be loved. Yes, I am fully aware that it will likely never happen, but despite my subhuman appearance, I am very much in fact a human being with feelings, and I know that this probably pisses some of you off, but I can't really move past this stage without input from those who are at that point. Simply put, some times literally wish, in some fucked up way, that some bitch would come along and just completely maim and maul my heart to the point where I just stopped experiencing said feelings. I almost thought my last failed attempt would have gotten the job done, it didn't, and it actually annoyed me that this last fail didn't just make a damn unfeeling systematic kind of guy out of me.

That being said, I look to those of you who somehow no longer carry such a burden and ask, for lack of a better wording, what happened that made you just stop feeling ? I would guess that I could find a common theme amongst answers and from there form a solution to this. I'm officially at a point where I want to just not feel compelled to try and not care about love in any form or capacity. I would rather just be devoid all of emotions that feel bitter, angry, and lonely all the time. So to those who feel they made this hurdle sucessfully, I'm willing to hear your story and learn from it. Thanks.

reading / seeing nihilistic shit 24/7, seeing every aspect of life from an extremely materialistic and mundane perspective, being poor.
no hope of being treated like a human being in the future, no hope of creating bonds of affection with any other human being

but those human bonds are always conditional anyway, no one wants to be with you if you are not fun or stimulate them positively.
so I live daily knowing how mechanized human relationships are.

life is boring and terrible, paradoxically the only consolation is found in the company of other human beings.

reading / seeing nihilistic shit 24/7, seeing every aspect of life from an extremely materialistic and mundane perspective, being poor.
no hope of being treated like a human being in the future, no hope of creating bonds of affection with any other human being

but those human bonds are always conditional anyway, no one wants to be with you if you are not fun or stimulate them positively.
so I live daily knowing how mechanized human relationships are.

life is boring and terrible, paradoxically the only consolation is found in the company of other human beings.
Yep, this is where I am. And I have horror stories beyond just being rejected by foids. And it sucks.

For me, it was not any one great thing.

It was a slow decay over a long period of time.
A thousand little hurts that took its toll.

The sign of the end……is the loss of all hope.

To know that you will never get a girlfriend.

To accept that you are the living damned and nothing you can do will change that.