Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: stuck as a teenager mentally

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
I never got youth shit out of my system because I never had the chance to

I'm 5'3 and have an underdeveloped voice due to cortisol.

This is influenced mostly by the mostly deteriorated quality of the important, deciding life stages and events most go through that you get as a subhuman and that affects overall maturity, independence, and development; see below... :feelswhere:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

I feel like Im stuck at 16 years old and never got the chance to mature

It's like I'd finally consider myself as an adult the day I'll have sex.
I'll be 22 soon but in my mind it's like I'm still 17.

Should’ve went to church youth group mang…Other than that, i wouldnt had a gigashit youth tbhngl. At least i got free out of state trips and in state retreats and shit mang

Most teens are more mature than me

For me, that's mostly because of the bullying I received + occasional miscellaneous abuse from random people. I'm in my mid-20s by now, and I'm still replying those scenes in my head as often as I did when I was fresh out of high school/middle school, if not even more so. Same with revenge fantasies that will never materialize. I don't think I can ever get out of this and past all of that tbh:feelsbadman:.

For me, that's mostly because of the bullying I received + occasional miscellaneous abuse from random people. I'm in my mid-20s by now, and I'm still replying those scenes in my head as often as I did when I was fresh out of high school/middle school, if not even more so. Same with revenge fantasies that will never materialize. I don't think I can ever get out of this and past all of that tbh:feelsbadman:.
Brutal.

We've been socially stunted because normies made us the outcasts.

I am like this, but also thought I was a balding middle age man until my mom told me it hasn't been as long since my last haircut as I think it has.

Damn... can relate. I may be 32 but mentally and emotionally I'm pretty much the same as I was when I was a teen

Well yeah, because I was never given any real opportunities to grow up by hitting all the important milestones.

I had to teach myself, and I'm not the best teacher. :feelsugh: